FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

2,535 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,583
 
By westcrip, Senior Member on 29th December 2014, 10:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2015, 01:07 AM |#501  
asdfasdfvful's Avatar
Senior Member
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,661
 
Donate to Me
More
@westcrip

Could you take a look at notification_material_action.xml in the framework layouts folder? It's light based and can't be themed. Maybe add separate styles and colors for it? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
12th February 2015, 04:00 AM |#502  
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 153
 
Donate to Me
More
Love this ROM. Its super smooth and my favorite by far. Solid performer. Only issue is after a day or two the system locks up. APS start closing left and right. I've noticed when its happen I see system using 1.2GB of RAM. I've found its an upstream issue marked future release fix. Is it possible to pull the fix from AOSP or are we stuck waiting for 5.0.3?
12th February 2015, 08:13 AM |#503  
Junior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink Soft buttons go missing in lot of apps
Thanks a lot for this ROM.. This is an amazing ROM. Installed this since 2 days.. No other issues except in lot of 3rd party apps like Clash of Clans and MX player the soft buttons go missing. I have pull down notifications and go to Settings and then soft buttons come visible. Requesting you to let me know if there is any kind of setting or please fix this if you can in next release.
12th February 2015, 08:23 AM |#504  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigar Gada

Thanks a lot for this ROM.. This is an amazing ROM. Installed this since 2 days.. No other issues except in lot of 3rd party apps like Clash of Clans and MX player the soft buttons go missing. I have pull down notifications and go to Settings and then soft buttons come visible. Requesting you to let me know if there is any kind of setting or please fix this if you can in next release.

Same problem to me :S
12th February 2015, 03:04 PM |#505  
Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jajasuperman

Same problem to me :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampsterblade

Love this ROM. Its super smooth and my favorite by far. Solid performer. Only issue is after a day or two the system locks up. APS start closing left and right. I've noticed when its happen I see system using 1.2GB of RAM. I've found its an upstream issue marked future release fix. Is it possible to pull the fix from AOSP or are we stuck waiting for 5.0.3?

Stock lollipop problem. Memory leak. Will mostly be fixed in 5.1
12th February 2015, 04:46 PM |#506  
kojoti2's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigar Gada

Thanks a lot for this ROM.. This is an amazing ROM. Installed this since 2 days.. No other issues except in lot of 3rd party apps like Clash of Clans and MX player the soft buttons go missing. I have pull down notifications and go to Settings and then soft buttons come visible. Requesting you to let me know if there is any kind of setting or please fix this if you can in next release.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jajasuperman

Same problem to me :S

I have same problem after i changed dpi problem was gone.
12th February 2015, 05:37 PM |#507  
mauecky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kielce
Thanks Meter: 99
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauecky

Anybody ?
ambient OFF
security at lock screen only "swipe to unlock"
stock kernel
no OC, UV etc..


found solution

I have to OFF wake up by vlume button ;(
12th February 2015, 07:15 PM |#508  
FXGIO's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
"Smart Lock" missing
Settings>Security is missing smart lock function. So we can't add trusted bluetooth devices , otherwise it's a great ROM
12th February 2015, 08:23 PM |#509  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 151
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXGIO

Settings>Security is missing smart lock function. So we can't add trusted bluetooth devices , otherwise it's a great ROM

in cm you have to enable it first under security-trusted agents.

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to thagringo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thagringo Ad-Free
12th February 2015, 08:31 PM |#510  
varund7726's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag ★★Melbourne★★
Thanks Meter: 33,380
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankj

Yeah I'm facing this issue too. Also the screen isn't responsive on the lock screen. Take a few swipes to unlock the device.

you need clean Flash on 5.3.4 to get rid of this
if you dirty flashed from 5.3.3 you will have issues due to system UI NPE
12th February 2015, 11:24 PM |#511  
bhushangahire's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Anyone facing speed / lag issue? My phone gets very very slow and unresponsive for few min. Whenever I also get call its so slow that call get disconnected. I am on latest build clean install. Set to Performance mode. I am not sure whats wrong going on. Help would be appreciated. I am not installing Code blue kernal to see if that makes any diff.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes