By westcrip, Senior Member on 29th December 2014, 10:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2015, 01:07 AM |#501  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 3,661

Donate to Me
More
@westcrip

Could you take a look at notification_material_action.xml in the framework layouts folder? It's light based and can't be themed. Maybe add separate styles and colors for it? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

12th February 2015, 04:00 AM |#502  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 153

Donate to Me
More
Love this ROM. Its super smooth and my favorite by far. Solid performer. Only issue is after a day or two the system locks up. APS start closing left and right. I've noticed when its happen I see system using 1.2GB of RAM. I've found its an upstream issue marked future release fix. Is it possible to pull the fix from AOSP or are we stuck waiting for 5.0.3?
12th February 2015, 08:13 AM |#503  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink Soft buttons go missing in lot of apps
Thanks a lot for this ROM.. This is an amazing ROM. Installed this since 2 days.. No other issues except in lot of 3rd party apps like Clash of Clans and MX player the soft buttons go missing. I have pull down notifications and go to Settings and then soft buttons come visible. Requesting you to let me know if there is any kind of setting or please fix this if you can in next release.
12th February 2015, 08:23 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigar Gada

Thanks a lot for this ROM.. This is an amazing ROM. Installed this since 2 days.. No other issues except in lot of 3rd party apps like Clash of Clans and MX player the soft buttons go missing. I have pull down notifications and go to Settings and then soft buttons come visible. Requesting you to let me know if there is any kind of setting or please fix this if you can in next release.

Same problem to me :S
12th February 2015, 03:04 PM |#505  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jajasuperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampsterblade

Love this ROM. Its super smooth and my favorite by far. Solid performer. Only issue is after a day or two the system locks up. APS start closing left and right. I've noticed when its happen I see system using 1.2GB of RAM. I've found its an upstream issue marked future release fix. Is it possible to pull the fix from AOSP or are we stuck waiting for 5.0.3?

Stock lollipop problem. Memory leak. Will mostly be fixed in 5.1
12th February 2015, 04:46 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigar Gada

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajasuperman

I have same problem after i changed dpi problem was gone.
12th February 2015, 05:37 PM |#507  
Flag Kielce
Thanks Meter: 99

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauecky

Anybody ?
ambient OFF
security at lock screen only "swipe to unlock"
stock kernel
no OC, UV etc..

found solution

I have to OFF wake up by vlume button ;(
12th February 2015, 07:15 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
"Smart Lock" missing
Settings>Security is missing smart lock function. So we can't add trusted bluetooth devices , otherwise it's a great ROM
12th February 2015, 08:23 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXGIO

Settings>Security is missing smart lock function. So we can't add trusted bluetooth devices , otherwise it's a great ROM

in cm you have to enable it first under security-trusted agents.

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to thagringo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thagringo Ad-Free
12th February 2015, 08:31 PM |#510  
Recognized Developer
Flag ★★Melbourne★★
Thanks Meter: 33,380

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shashankj

Yeah I'm facing this issue too. Also the screen isn't responsive on the lock screen. Take a few swipes to unlock the device.

you need clean Flash on 5.3.4 to get rid of this
if you dirty flashed from 5.3.3 you will have issues due to system UI NPE
12th February 2015, 11:24 PM |#511  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Anyone facing speed / lag issue? My phone gets very very slow and unresponsive for few min. Whenever I also get call its so slow that call get disconnected. I am on latest build clean install. Set to Performance mode. I am not sure whats wrong going on. Help would be appreciated. I am not installing Code blue kernal to see if that makes any diff.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)