Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread

Shredder87

Aug 25, 2012
It seems as thought the sms bug(Texts not coming in on time) that's been plaguing 5.0-5.1.x roms is present here. With the last Resurrection update it fixed it, this new one brought it back. I was certain it was a T-Mobile problem but the moment I reverted to my nandroid backup after 8 hours they all slammed me at once. Don't know what Google did to mess this up, it seemed like it was that way before I jumped on Lollipop.

fix-this!

Apr 15, 2012
midwest
the only issues i see is a bit of lagging gpu performance. especially when making a phone call, there's a weird UI glitch.

Reactions: 7sen

chalofito

Apr 18, 2014
Veracruz

Attachments

• OnePlus-Themes.jpg
    OnePlus-Themes.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,018

SeyMedia

Jul 20, 2012
OnePlus 12
Possible bug in v5.4.4: it's not connecting to a hidden wifi network, even if the network it's saved.
Tested on clean install, default kernel.

messinese_86

Mar 27, 2014
great job

No bug or issues for me, Wi-Fi, 4G, bluetooth, camera, messaging and all work perfectly wonderfull ROM, battery life is very good! Great job!!!

pachangaz

Nov 3, 2012
Guadalajara
The rom is working fine thanks for this great job i only have one problem when I try to install some apps they fail and this is only with this rom, i need this apps working and this is the only thing that stop me to use the rom, any one have this problem? how can i solve it?, this is the best rom. thanks in advance. (sorry for my english)

cairimitoaie

Apr 21, 2015
Valencia
just.. hard luck?

I flashed this ROM on my N5 device and for a few hours was great, is a great ROM with great features... the problem is, after a few hours I have restarted the device and.. surprise, the OS was not working anymore. In which way you may think.. I'll explain it:
After all the initial boot process - checking the apps and all that CM stuff - surprise, the process reboots, enterint into a loop. .... so I'm changing ROM and I'm just posting this to warn the other users.

westcrip

Jun 22, 2011
antalya
I flashed this ROM on my N5 device and for a few hours was great, is a great ROM with great features... the problem is, after a few hours I have restarted the device and.. surprise, the OS was not working anymore. In which way you may think.. I'll explain it:
After all the initial boot process - checking the apps and all that CM stuff - surprise, the process reboots, enterint into a loop. .... so I'm changing ROM and I'm just posting this to warn the other users.
Because of bad installation I think .try clean installation flash right gapps and use stock kernel .you ll see difference . no need to warn anybody .in my opinion.ROM is very stable ATM

Last edited:

Carlosmadiam

Nov 16, 2011
I've been on this ROM (RR) since January and just keeps getting better, running smooth, no boot loops ever, nor with stock or custom kernels, issue should be on your side. Give it a second try... Such a great ROM [emoji106]

cairimitoaie

Apr 21, 2015
Valencia
Because of bad installation I think .try clean installation flash right gapps and use stock kernel .you ll see difference . no need to warn anybody .in my opinion.ROM is very stable ATM

well, I think I installed it cleanly: did a full wipe, installed the recommended gapps and blabla, in fact, as I said, for several hours it was perfect, I thought I found my rom-love - finally, sigh - but don't know why ... did that

Carlosmadiam

Nov 16, 2011
Only thing not working for me is the option to control media inbred of ringtone with volume keys, I select to control media but the option returns to ringtone by itself... Other than that, smooth as butter.

socioteq

Apr 7, 2010
Tyler
The only problem that I've seen is an inconsistent ability to switch between wifi and mobile data. The majority of the time, when switching from Wifi to mobile data, the signal in the status bar has an exclamation point after it and never switches over to LTE. The only way I've been able to get it back is by rebooting. I am on Sprint

Reactions: vinsbelmar

Top Liked Posts