Hammerhead [7.1.1] [Development] Resurrection Remix N v5.8.X OMS

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5643938

Were you able to get cast screen working to Chromecast without a WiFi connection?

But you need to be on the same wifi connection to cast to your chromecast. So I don't really know why to try it without wifi :)

Last edited by a moderator:

i.adrian

Oct 5, 2012
Brașov
LG Nexus 5X
OnePlus 8T
distorted sound

when my phone rings i have a terrible sound experience. it's distorted really bad. i've turn off audiofx but still no effect. i've rebooted my phone. but i can't seem to find the cause. I'm using a personalised ringtone, and i've tried others, still without an effect. What should i do? It sounds really bad

Last edited:

blaze82

Sep 18, 2012
new aiyansh
stuck on RR Boot screen

installed latest RR 5.2.7 with latest PA GAPPS 12.25.14 using TWRP 2.8.1.0

nothing out of the ordinary when flashing. rom, gapps and SU 2.40 installed successfully but my phone is stuck at the boot screen... any help would be much appreciated

ParisDalas

Jun 27, 2014
Very nice rom...THX for that..I use it few weeks now for DD...I wait for more Dark Theme!!!
want to ask something. Using list view animation dont work in main settings menu, right??

oguz6578

Feb 4, 2011
Bro ellerine sağlık güzel bir rom yapmışsın ancak Saat altındaki Alarm uygulamasında sorun var kitleniyor.

D

Deleted member 5643938

installed latest RR 5.2.7 with latest PA GAPPS 12.25.14 using TWRP 2.8.1.0

nothing out of the ordinary when flashing. rom, gapps and SU 2.40 installed successfully but my phone is stuck at the boot screen... any help would be much appreciated

I get that on multiple roms from time to time. What fixes it for me is just reboot the device and wait one minute. Should come up with the whole Updating Apps thingy.

Anybody know how to switch off the charging LED?
Great ROM btw.

If you go to Sound and Notifications you will see 'Battery Light'. There you can turn it off :)

Reactions: blaze82

harsh2193

Mar 7, 2013
Los Angeles
I get that on multiple roms from time to time. What fixes it for me is just reboot the device and wait one minute. Should come up with the whole Updating Apps thingy.

If you go to Sound and Notifications you will see 'Battery Light'. There you can turn it off :)

Thanks. I was looking for it under display settings....:eek:

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Anyone found other kernels that support this ROM. Franco, elementalX and most of the others are all AOSP based and aren't working on this ROM.

D

Deleted member 5643938

Can somebody upload default wallpaper, please! Thanks in advance
From my N10

34yzrrm.jpg

Reactions: vsot13

Top Liked Posts