By 1wayjonny, Senior Member on 5th November 2013, 03:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2014, 08:07 AM |#81  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,853

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juntjoo

thanks, tho windows is saying my current ones, that load automatically when plugging in phone, are the latest and doesnt allow me to manually do it. Any other ideas?

Uninstall the drivers you have then reboot and install these ones.

23rd December 2014, 04:28 AM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi, I have disabled Windows 8.1 Pro Signature Enforcement and downloaded the ZIP file. There is no .exe or .bat file in the zip file. I need to know what to do next. Please help?

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Just wanted to add that I have learnt how to install from the zip file... simply "update driver"/Choose own driver/Folder (include subfolders)

BUT, Windows failed to find any driver for my OnePlus One. Please advise?
23rd December 2014, 06:59 AM |#83  
Flag Montreal in Canada
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rykel98

Hi, I have disabled Windows 8.1 Pro Signature Enforcement and downloaded the ZIP file. There is no .exe or .bat file in the zip file. I need to know what to do next. Please help?

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Just wanted to add that I have learnt how to install from the zip file... simply "update driver"/Choose own driver/Folder (include subfolders)

BUT, Windows failed to find any driver for my OnePlus One. Please advise?

These drivers are not for your device. I did a quick search and apparently normal google drivers work. http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html
3rd March 2015, 09:40 AM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
my device is showing as mtp but i cant install naked drivers. it tells cannot find right driver when i direct it to that folder. need help.
7th October 2015, 05:21 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Doesn't work to install the naked drivers on my shield portable on android 5.1 It sayus the catalogue thing is damaged or has been tampered with.
17th December 2015, 11:12 AM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank you very much
3rd April 2016, 09:42 AM |#87  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
win10 problem while installing nexus 4 ADB interface:
"The hash for the file is not present in the present catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering."
19th September 2016, 11:32 PM |#88  
Flag Ventura, CA
Thanks Meter: 36

More
How do you install these???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)