This is because the Update-Script in the ROM zip is outdated, but I have an updated version and I will show you how to put it in the ZIP easily.
- What you will need
1. ZArchiver ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...BsGqgwTX8IDgBQ ) AND A file Browser of your choosing ( I used Solid Explorer, or ES File Explorer )
2. Your ROM of choice
3. Updated Update-Script ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0kklawxwc...cript.zip?dl=0 )
**Note**: This Update script is NOT my original work. It belongs to another user who provided the Update-Script on another ROM post. If anyone could send me the Username of the user and the download link he provided, I will update the OP properly Thank you~
1. Go into Emulated/0/Downloads, and move your ROM.zip (ROM being your ROMs name) and the Update-Script.zip into a New Folder ( Such as "Update-Script Fix" )
2. Now Extract the Update-Script ( If Extracted correctly, the File should be 2.14KB. It may extract to its own folder )
3. Now Open ZArchiver you got from the play store, and Navigate to Emulated/0/Downloads/ ~Folder name you chose~ then Tap on the ROM.zip and hit VIEW
4. When it opens, Then navigate to: META-INF/com/google/android
5. Hold down on the Update-Script ( The one already there. Should be 3.16 KB or so. ) Then Tap Delete ( This should take 15 Seconds )
~Note~ The page doesn't refresh on it's own. Simply push the Back button then go back into the Android folder and the Update-Script should be gone.
6. Now tap the button at the bottom ( The Page with the + symbol ) and hit Add File
7. Navigate once more to your Folder directory in Downloads, and then Select the Updated Update-Script you extracted and it Add. ( Again, this should take 15 Seconds ).
And when that's done, Your all done ^3^ and now your ready to flash your ROM through MultiROM like a champ.
Again, if anyone can send me the original posting that gave me the Update-Script, that would be awesome since he deserves all the credit for his Update-Script.