FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL] [N5] [S2W] [F2FS] Linaro Kernel | r64t1 | 3.4.104 | 4.4.4 | A15 GCC 4.9.2 |

625 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,638

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2015, 04:11 PM |#2021  
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 66

More
This kernel's development is suspended. Please read earlier posts.

10th February 2016, 11:14 PM |#2022  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Would it be better to use the last Linaro nightly or this personal version on SlimKat 4.4.4? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bum

Ok guys, I've build a test version for you.

Right now we have a new name: Linaro.plus.plus. It's not a continuation from Labos' sources, it's something new.
It's franco +
-touch wake controls
-f2fs and exfat
-build optimizations
-memory optimizations
-bfq (bonus from me. It's my favourite schedueler, though it creates some overhead on mobile devices)
- SaberMod + Linaro toolchains. (another bonus from me)

from my sources.

This is how it will go: I will continue to add some features to this build. When I reach all the features that it had on the first page, I'll release a final build. From that time on, there will be no more feature added (unless someone requests it) and when franco wil add something, I'll make another build

Sources: https://github.com/StefanescuCristia.../tree/linaro++
Download ftp://big-bum.uni.cx/.not_so_private/Linaro++/ or from the attached files.

19th January 2017, 05:58 PM |#2023  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Can someone please help me compile this from source? I downloaded the custom toolchain and I'm on linux. I'm not a complete newb to this stuff, there is just lack of documentation for kernels sources because everyone just uses the standard android kernel readme on github instead of device specific compilation instructions.

The reason I need to compile this is because it has USB HID emulation support which I need but also I am going to modify the kernel to allow for Monitor Mode on wlan0 which is very easy, I just need this kernel to compile.

Thanks!
19th January 2017, 07:48 PM |#2024  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 12,080

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuxyl

Can someone please help me compile this from source? I downloaded the custom toolchain and I'm on linux. I'm not a complete newb to this stuff, there is just lack of documentation for kernels sources because everyone just uses the standard android kernel readme on github instead of device specific compilation instructions.

The reason I need to compile this is because it has USB HID emulation support which I need but also I am going to modify the kernel to allow for Monitor Mode on wlan0 which is very easy, I just need this kernel to compile.

Thanks!

This script example should tell you the commands you need to use. If you modify the variables at the beginning it will probably work and compile stuff for you (even with ccache, the option to upload stuff to a ftp and even zip it, if you have your prebuilts handy, in a simple flashable zip).
https://git.bricked.de/showp1984/bui...ipt-example.sh

You should have ccache and the toolchain installed (and have the path to the toolchain at hand) as well as the script sitting in the kernel source root directory.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)