And to prove it, here's our glorious logo, illustrated by my super creative friend:
tl;dr it's AOSP with PA's 4.3 PIE ported. (That's the good one, not the new one).
I've been running this build since the 9th of February and haven't had any problems.
You need unlocked bootloader (duh). Need the latest TWRP or CWM recovery.
Flash like any other zip.
Bug AOSP causes video recordings to have a green line along the bottom. This is fixed by replacing /system/lib/libmmcamera_interface.so with the one from the factory image (attached to this post).
Thanks for your attention.
BaNkS GApps recommended.
- Based on the AOSP
kitkat-devandroid_4.4.4_r2.0.1 branch. Not based on other ROMs and no wholesale merges from other ROMs, so as stable as stock!
- PIE from ParanoidAndroid Jelly Bean (with floating notifications, which are missing in PA's 4.4 PIE)
- Flash from other ROMs without wiping data (not guaranteed to work, but it tries, unlike other ROMs)
- Flashes in under 15 seconds (optimised system formatting)
- Modified koush's open source Superuser
- Command line tools: busybox, rsync
- (Developers) Fixed Eclipse project
- Ad blocking hosts file
- Expanded desktop (NOT immersive mode) (activate from power menu)
- Super cool plugin system
Feedback highly appreciated.
- (4.4.4 r2.0.1) 20140824: http://18.104.22.168/meltedbutter/20...-eng.build.zip
- 20140308: http://22.214.171.124/meltedbutter/20...-eng.build.zip
- 20140304: http://126.96.36.199/meltedbutter/20...-eng.build.zip
- 20140209: http://188.8.131.52/aosp_hammerhead-ota-eng.build.zip