AOKPK is unofficial AOKP ROM compiled with KECI-SM 4.8.4 toolchain (thanks to Paul Beeler and Chet Kener) and with some other stuff.
This ROM was created for my personal needs. If you don't like some major part of it, don't ask to change, just use official AOKP builds. But, If you have some tips for minor patches and features, you can ask for it. Just attach link to github/gerrit.
AOKPK is non-CAF and uses my fork of franco.Kernel with latest linux patches and O3 optimized.
So, what is inside?
- All official features from AOKP (https://github.com/AOKP, http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z)
- Compiled using SM 4.8.4/4.10.0 toolchain (https://github.com/kecinzer/GCC-UBER)
- Included forked franco.Kernel (https://github.com/kecinzer/francoKernel_hammerhead) in-line builded with some added stuff
- B&W boot animation
- cLock (aka Chronus) with integration into RomControl
- Removed AOSP Calendar
- ART compatible
- Many usefull cherry picks from AOKP gerrit (http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/q/statuspen,n,z)
I compile ROM at daily basis so consider it as daily builds.
All builds are available on goo.im (http://goo.im/devs/kecinzer/aokpk/hammerhead) with Goo Manager OTA update compatibility.
Temporarly you can download also here (http://aokpk.no-ip.org/hammerhead).
I recommand TWRP Recovery and Goo Manager (for recieving OTAs).
Please don't ask about changelog, because I adding cherry picks often and it's very hard to keep trail with it. But I'll try to make changelog for "stable" builds.
And please don't expect much of support, because as it's been told - this ROM is primary dedicated for my own needs.
BTW. I also building for FLO and MAKO.
I use Banks standard - http://goo.im/devs/BaNkS/GApps/4.4.2
If you like my builds you can buy me a beer by "Donate to me" button .
mrbackdoor - $25
brandon fry - $20
tehSecret - $20
Gustave17 - $15
hazopoulis - $6