[ROM][HAMMERHEAD][Marshmallow 6.0.1]Cataclysm for Nexus 5[Jan 05 - Stable]

1,980 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,336

By atl4ntis, Senior Member on 8th November 2013, 09:36 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
3rd December 2014, 11:18 PM |#10011  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Opened up in recovery mode, went to Install, swiped and now my phone seems to be stuck in boot mode.
3rd December 2014, 11:18 PM |#10012  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 494

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesabitch

Gotcha. Just didn't want the poor guy being woken up in the middle of the night because FB wants to notify him it's someone's birthday.

Yeah, I should have checked with him to make sure we are on the same page. From his last reply, he seemed to be aware of it as well.

I believe Facebook and WhatsApp are the two biggest offenders as far as I can tell. I don't know what else is out there. Luckily for me, I don't use WhatsApp. I do have Facebook installed on my phone, but I've always had its notifications completely disabled prior to installing Lollipop. I wish I could get rid of FB altogether.
3rd December 2014, 11:19 PM |#10013  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi there!
Just wanted to say thanks to atl4ntis for this great ROM. I've been using it since the old N4 days, and now it's my one and only in 5.0.
Keep on the good work!
Greetings from spain!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to dustwave For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dustwave Ad-Free
3rd December 2014, 11:20 PM |#10014  
Flag Seattle

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinggus

Opened up in recovery mode, went to Install, swiped and now my phone seems to be stuck in boot mode.

The installation takes a while (i.e. longer than 10 minutes), if that's where you're stuck.
3rd December 2014, 11:20 PM |#10015  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evonc

I've been using the app since the GB days. Never had an issue with battery drain. Also it uses notification access to see if a selected application has generated a notification and then generates a LED/vibrate/sound notification based on configuration.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Interesting, ill give it a shot. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daihard

Yeah, I should have checked with him to make sure we are on the same page. From his last reply, he seemed to be aware of it as well.

I believe Facebook and WhatsApp are the two biggest offenders as far as I can tell. I don't know what else is out there. Luckily for me, I don't use WhatsApp. I do have Facebook installed on my phone, but I've always had its notifications completely disabled prior to installing Lollipop. I wish I could get rid of FB altogether.

I use Textra for messaging, and that goes through as well.
3rd December 2014, 11:22 PM |#10016  
Flag Seattle

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evonc

You can use lightflow to set LED notifications and then set lightflow to notify in priority mode.. Boom LED notifications in priority mode.

Can I take it Light Flow now works with Lollipop? I recall it initially had issues right after Lollipop was released.
3rd December 2014, 11:23 PM |#10017  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29,336

Donate to Me
More
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and indeed grats on 10k posts.

The 1970 data cycle thingie is on stock aswell. Didn't investigate about it but when i had stock before the merge, somehow it fixed itself.

@pikachukaki
There's an old lady in my neighborhood, she lives alone cause she lost everyone but she's always happy and likes to make lot of cookies everyday.
Whenever you step by her door she gift you with some of those cookies.

Delta/ota updates to me are like telling her: "I like your cookies but can't be bothered to even come here to get them so send them to my house already".

Hope this clarifies my point of view on delta/ota updates, i didn't mean to be cocky, whathever it means.
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to atl4ntis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atl4ntis Ad-Free
3rd December 2014, 11:41 PM |#10018  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 722

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxandro84

Hey guy,
I have two questions:

-what is the kernel on this rom?
-are there ambiente display or DT2W on this rom?

Thank you

From OP:

Quote:
Cataclysm includes the hammerhead prebuilt kernel binary.
3rd December 2014, 11:57 PM |#10019  
Thanks Meter: 338

More
Does this rom have increasing ringtone?seems like it has everything there is

Nexus 5 running Lollipop/ElementalX
4th December 2014, 12:10 AM |#10020  
Flag Thessaloníki, Greece
Thanks Meter: 2,746

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl4ntis

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and indeed grats on 10k posts.

The 1970 data cycle thingie is on stock aswell. Didn't investigate about it but when i had stock before the merge, somehow it fixed itself.

@pikachukaki
There's an old lady in my neighborhood, she lives alone cause she lost everyone but she's always happy and likes to make lot of cookies everyday.
Whenever you step by her door she gift you with some of those cookies.

Delta/ota updates to me are like telling her: "I like your cookies but can't be bothered to even come here to get them so send them to my house already".

Hope this clarifies my point of view on delta/ota updates, i didn't mean to be cocky, whathever it means.

ok m8 keep up the good work.. 👍👍👍👍
4th December 2014, 12:13 AM |#10021  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 374

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daihard

Can I take it Light Flow now works with Lollipop? I recall it initially had issues right after Lollipop was released.

Yes the paid version is working perfectly in L so far. I'm unsure about the free version as it gets updates less frequently.

Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to evonc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evonc Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp merged with stock, cataclysm, stable and fast, the best rom
Previous Thread Next Thread