You can flash future recovery (. Img) with the app 'flashify'

Sent from my Nexus 5
24th November 2014, 11:04 PM |#9022  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by notbrodie

first, go through and disable all the apps you don't want. then, grab titanium backup and filter everything except frozen apps. then add all of those apps to a filter label.

clear all filter, then select the filter label. go to batch actions and hit UNINSTALL ALL USER AND SYSTEM APPS.

bam. all of the apps you want gone, plus the label is there for when you flash again in the future. you can even add stuff from different roms. if the app isn't present, TiBu just ignores it.

next time you clean flash, all you have to do is select the label and batch uninstall them

Hey can this be done for freezing all apps as well. Or do we have to freeze each one, one by one....... I flash Roms like crazy and every time I set it up I have to freeze like say 15apps one by one. So if I can do this in one go it will be great... PS. Without using a script just using titanium backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to thefunkychills For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thefunkychills Ad-Free
24th November 2014, 11:06 PM |#9023  
Thanks Meter: 2,088

More
The update squashed the wakelock for me. Thanks for the hard work. Loving the ROM. Dont see myself using anything else until my Nexus 6 arrives.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndrasLOHF For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndrasLOHF Ad-Free
24th November 2014, 11:26 PM |#9024  
Flag Seacoast, NH
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafellor

You can flash future recovery (. Img) with the app 'flashify'

Sent from my Nexus 5

Only if you can boot! ha!

The file from Devhost didn't work either. Going to 2.8.2.0.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Can't get into 2.8.2.0, just reboots. Looks like i'm not flashing this update...
24th November 2014, 11:37 PM |#9025  
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Update is great! Have one little annoyance though. I've been waiting for a sold ROM to have volume button wake. And you added it 😁. But if the screen is off, can you make it so it doesn't beep when pressing without having to disable volume adjust beep in your settings?
24th November 2014, 11:50 PM |#9026  
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 691

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunkychills

Hey can this be done for freezing all apps as well. Or do we have to freeze each one, one by one....... I flash Roms like crazy and every time I set it up I have to freeze like say 15apps one by one. So if I can do this in one go it will be great... PS. Without using a script just using titanium backup.

Once you freeze them they stay like that, so if you flash and update of the same room the apps will b frozen. Hope it's what you are asking.
The Following User Says Thank You to fcisco13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fcisco13 Ad-Free
24th November 2014, 11:51 PM |#9027  
Flag Cordova
Thanks Meter: 387

More
Awesome update. Fixed my wake lock issue. Thanks Atlantis!
24th November 2014, 11:57 PM |#9028  
Thanks Meter: 537

More
Hey guys, what's the best way to backup home screen and apps+data? So when I switch ROM I can easily and quickly restore

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
25th November 2014, 12:05 AM |#9029  
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacksBuilds

Hey guys, what's the best way to backup home screen and apps+data? So when I switch ROM I can easily and quickly restore

+1
25th November 2014, 12:13 AM |#9030  
Flag Hilliard, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacksBuilds

Titanium Backup. Back up all apps and then backup Google Search which will back up your home screen setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duilio Patiño

+1

The Following User Says Thank You to xxRAMOTHxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xxRAMOTHxx Ad-Free
25th November 2014, 12:16 AM |#9031  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey guys! Question. I used Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit v1.9.8 went stock Lollipop to get a hands on for the new OS then rooted via same toolkit. booted up loaded all apps now i noticed my SD card now has formatted to a total memory space of 12GB although i have a 32GB N5! then i did a backup (Titanium) and nandroid (CWR). Now i flashed the Nov_22 build and my SD card is back to 32GB but i lost all backups, is it DESPITE the fact it was STOCK while ROOTED i lost everything? im not mad i lost all my backups lol just curious if anybody encountered this.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp merged with stock, cataclysm, stable and fast, the best rom
Previous Thread Next Thread