So guys i compiled the native Lollipop which Google pushed yesterday ^^
It does not contain any gapps, bootanimation or bloatware, so do not expect too much
This build needs to be flashed via Fastboot! (Tutorial below)
The Rom is designed for interested users which want to know whats coming to their smartphones
and maybe some custom rom creators aswell
Feel free to customize it however you want.
Aswell you need to flash this directly onto the Android L Developer Preview.
Please do not spam rom creators and inform them about the image i posted here - it annoys them
Little fastboot tutorial:
- open command window
- type "fastboot flash system system.img"
- type "fastboot flash userdata userdata.img"
- type "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
- type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
- type "fastboot flash cache cache.img"
- type "fastboot reboot" and enjoy the little over-look experience
For custom rom creators i recommend Ext4 Unpacker for windows. It's free, btw, rom is deodexed.
Mega.co.nz - Click me
devhost.xda-developers.com (Dev-Host) - Click me
GApps will be available 23:00 GMT+2 (backported from n9)
Native Android 5.0 | Lollipop ^^, ROM for the Google Nexus 5
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android 5.0 Developer Preview installed
Based On: AOSP LRX21M
Last Updated 2014-11-04