FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1] Flyme 6 For Nexus 5 [03/03/2018]

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By svncibrahim, Junior Member on 3rd March 2018, 03:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread



Flyme OS 6.7.12.29IR (international version) for Nexus 5


Bugs
  • Screenshots are kind of stretched
  • You tell me


Flashing Instructions:
  • Unlock the bootloader and install TWRP
  • Boot to recovery mode
  • Factory reset
  • Install ROM
  • Reboot
  • The first boot needs 15-20 minutes.

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices or any damage.
Making any modifications to your device is your own choice only! */
Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Ds...ew?usp=sharing

Sources:
https://github.com/FlymeOS/manifest
https://github.com/svncibrahim/flyme..._hammerhead_cm

XDA:DevDB Information
FlymeOS 6 for Nexus 5, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
svncibrahim
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On:cm-13.0-ZNH5YAO3Z2

Version Information
Status: Beta
Beta Release Date: 2018-03-01

Created 2018-03-03
Last Updated 2018-03-03
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S80303-15522573.jpg
Views:	2350
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	4436170   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80303-15531224.jpg
Views:	2302
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	4436171   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80303-15530708.jpg
Views:	2298
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	4436172   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80303-15532944.jpg
Views:	2188
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	4436173   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80303-15525390.jpg
Views:	2126
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	4436183   Click image for larger version

Name:	S80303-15523259.jpg
Views:	2072
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	4436184  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to svncibrahim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift svncibrahim Ad-Free
5th March 2018, 08:24 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
flyme_Nexus-5_6.7.12.29IR.zip
I flashed it with no problem, but the boot process just stucks on Flyme animation. Shad—É APKs inside, by the way.
system/priv-app/Browser/Browser.apk = ZIP = assets/plug.jar = ZIP = classes.dex - modified Android/SMSreg.XM
system/priv-app/Video/Video.apk = ZIP = assets/YoukuPluginVideo_926_prd.apk = ZIP = classes.dex - modified Android/Apptrack.C

I figured out how to boot it: phone encryption must be off.
The Following User Says Thank You to alveola666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alveola666 Ad-Free
9th March 2018, 04:00 PM |#3  
ivesun's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I flashed it and everything looks fine, the first boot took quite a long time, maybe 25 minutes to finally show the welcome screen, i almost forgot about it
The Following User Says Thank You to ivesun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ivesun Ad-Free
10th March 2018, 03:33 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Awesome ROM. Flashing right now! There's a chance to see the 6.3.x version?
12th March 2018, 01:22 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilz87

Awesome ROM. Flashing right now! There's a chance to see the 6.3.x version?

Sorry. I just build 6.7.x and 6.8.x versions.
10th April 2018, 04:47 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I get an error when installing, I have the last baseband and I have the latest version of the trwp, I need to know the solution in advance thanks.
10th April 2018, 08:27 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira38

I get an error when installing, I have the last baseband and I have the latest version of the trwp, I need to know the solution in advance thanks.

Can you send a log or an error message?
9th May 2018, 11:44 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svncibrahim




Flyme OS 6.7.12.29IR (international version) for Nexus 5


Bugs
  • Screenshots are kind of stretched
  • You tell me


Flashing Instructions:
  • Unlock the bootloader and install TWRP
  • Boot to recovery mode
  • Factory reset
  • Install ROM
  • Reboot
  • The first boot needs 15-20 minutes.

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices or any damage.
Making any modifications to your device is your own choice only! */
Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Ds...ew?usp=sharing

Sources:
https://github.com/FlymeOS/manifest
https://github.com/svncibrahim/flyme..._hammerhead_cm

XDA:DevDB Information
FlymeOS 6 for Nexus 5, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
svncibrahim
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On:cm-13.0-ZNH5YAO3Z2

Version Information
Status: Beta
Beta Release Date: 2018-03-01

Created 2018-03-03
Last Updated 2018-03-03

I am getting an error as insufficient storage while flashing pico gapps after flashing the rom(also tried the minimal gapps but i am still getting the same error) can anyone please help me out
17th May 2018, 08:59 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Can you send a log or an error message?
18th May 2018, 07:13 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
in twrp I get error 7

I tried to erase the lines of meta-data without success

help
19th May 2018, 01:42 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neroi

in twrp I get error 7

I tried to erase the lines of meta-data without success

help

check system partition is unmounted before installation. If mounted unmount system and try install rom.
if error still going on send a twrp log
twrp -> advenced -> Copy log
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes