#include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Hello guys, so as you know LineageOS 15.1 finally has been released, but seems that our Nexus 5 won't get an OFFICIAL BUILD for a long time, for that reason I decided to start making this DAILY or WEEKLY builds, until we get an OFFICIAL build from LineageOS Team. All my builds will be updated with last sources from LineageOS which will be like having an OFFICIAL build but it's not really an official build . Anyway guys I hope you enjoy this ROM and thanks a lot for your support and attention.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project and CyanogenMod with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS please visit Gerrit Code Review.
- WiFi Hotspot
NFC doesn't work ADB it's not working
- Video Recording might look disturbed
- You tell me...
- Permissive SELinux
How to install:
- Get ROM and GApps and put it in phone.
- Boot to recovery mode.
- Do a factory reset. If you are coming from some previous version of LineageOS itself then this step is optional.
- Flash ROM and GAPPS
- Reboot. First boot will take time.
- Thanks to @P4Block for giving me advices to fix some boot issues
- GZOSP Team for providing me proper and updated HALS
- Unlegacy-Android for an stable kernel source
- ValidusOS and DirtyUnicorns Team for a pretty good patched device tree
- @amaces and @razorloves for their work on Nexus 5 and for all unmerged Gerrit commits.
Donators (Thank you guys ):
- Jürgen Lolischkies
[ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 5 [27/02/18][DAILY / WEEKLY BUILDS], ROM for the Google Nexus 5
Source Code: http://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2018-02-27