FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.4.4/5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth - Hammerhead

2,152 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,728

By deadman96385, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 12th November 2013, 06:11 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
20th March 2014, 12:23 PM |#1001  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 52

More
I had an unexpected reboot while just playing around - please see the attached last_kmsg.
Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt kmsg.txt - [Click for QR Code] (155.3 KB, 5 views)

20th March 2014, 01:48 PM |#1002  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,992

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_like

Is anybody using the themer at all? For ex this one : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.theme.Xperia
When I use it,it's theming everything except the battery. The battery stays the same and doesn't change. Anybody know why?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

For whatever reason I see this happen on allot of roms, & different themes. Even newer themes made or upgraded for cm 11.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
20th March 2014, 01:49 PM |#1003  
Flag Leominster MA
Thanks Meter: 256

Donate to Me
More
On top of that last post.... I got (( think) my very first reboot since I've been running the LS KK betas.... It occurred when I turned the phone on to check the time, then turned off the display almost immediately. First odd thing I noticed is that the 'tick/tock' that the screen was locked was delayed for several seconds.... A little bit later, I noticed the display was on and I saw the notification asking me if I wanted to scan my media (which I have set to fire on boot).

Is there program out there that saves logs to a file on a rolling timescale? Say, the last 5 or 10 minutes? Seems to me that an app that would do this, and set to start on boot, would be really useful.

Back in my S3 days in late 2013, reboots on KK roms were a common, every day occurrence, I ended up using catlog to save logs to a file... and the output there pointed to problems in the network stack when switching from Wifi to mobile (which was a known issue)... any-hew.... that worked when it was easy to reproduce and the logs were small... But unless I want an ever-increasing file, that won't work.
20th March 2014, 02:10 PM |#1004  
Flag bordeaux
Thanks Meter: 148

More
hi all,
sorry for my english!
thanks for this rom great & work fine, on my N5!
my friends & me, search, if we can found it for our old (but great) phone: N7000.
plz
20th March 2014, 02:29 PM |#1005  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 510

More
Anyone having LTE toggle issues? T mobile us the which toggle functions fine 2g - 3g LTE turns on with toggle but never switches to LTE unless I change it through mobile networks.

20th March 2014, 02:41 PM |#1006  
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd

For whatever reason I see this happen on allot of roms, & different themes. Even newer themes made or upgraded for cm 11.

Any idea why it might happen? Perhaps a system level file or something we could replace ourselves to make it work ?

20th March 2014, 04:00 PM |#1007  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,992

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_like

Any idea why it might happen? Perhaps a system level file or something we could replace ourselves to make it work ?

Oh, I really have no idea, I guess I just assumed when kk came out it was just the themes themselves. But newer themes have come out since & do the same thing. Definitely beyond me. I just change the color if the rom I'm running allows for that.

20th March 2014, 04:33 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
alright i have tried to return to stock dpi even reflashed the rom. The dang Theamer launcher keeps saying i have altered dpi and stuff like that . So is this rom not compatible with theamer or am i missing something here
20th March 2014, 06:57 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Is there a change log for today's build?

20th March 2014, 07:29 PM |#1010  
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 691

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snip3

Is there a change log for today's build?

Flashaholics don't need change log!!

Whatchu talking bout willis!
The Following User Says Thank You to fcisco13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fcisco13 Ad-Free
20th March 2014, 07:31 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcisco13

Flashaholics don't need change log!!

Whatchu talking bout willis!

You caught me there :P

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread