FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.4.4/5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth - Hammerhead

2,152 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,726

By deadman96385, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 12th November 2013, 06:11 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
26th August 2014, 05:00 AM |#5001  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Will some of you share your Kernel Tweaks settings? And how many hours of battery do you get?

---------- Post added 26th August 2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th August 2014 at 11:58 PM ----------

Is this totally normal?

26th August 2014, 05:25 AM |#5002  
Flag Burbank, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,205

More
I'm sorry... I'm off topic... Soundgarden waiting for NIN..

*The Ninj-ESS*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1409027132766.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (40.8 KB, 432 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to JediNinjafication For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JediNinjafication Ad-Free
26th August 2014, 05:49 AM |#5003  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggs82

Haha but seriously what is your dpi? It must be super low I only keep mine 450 and it suits me will

I set it to 290. Love the small dpi makes you can see a bit wider on your screen

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarco_

Will some of you share your Kernel Tweaks settings? And how many hours of battery do you get?

---------- Post added 26th August 2014 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 25th August 2014 at 11:58 PM ----------

Is this totally normal?

What theme is this? Looks neat and simple
26th August 2014, 05:59 AM |#5004  
Flag Massa Lombarda RA
Thanks Meter: 11

More
One question:
Camera bug, when open in hdr mode the image is anormal, not solved yet?
26th August 2014, 06:31 AM |#5005  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 357

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexC1984

One question:
Camera bug, when open in hdr mode the image is anormal, not solved yet?

It's a bug from gapps zip itself. Nothing to do with rom. I had this bug with latest banks gapps and that's why I'm using 8/7 gapps instead of latest 8/11.

Sent from my Nexus 5
26th August 2014, 12:34 PM |#5006  
Forum Moderator
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 6,026

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddvilzz

I set it to 290. Love the small dpi makes you can see a bit wider on your screen

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

think its a variant of Android L based theme....

if there is nothing else for the app to show in that extra screen space you acquired whats the point? farmville?

its like you buy a 52inch screen tv and only use half of it to see and say the rest is for space! keep saving

i got a pokemon in it what ya planning to

dwwr

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarco_

Why does this ROM use a big amount of RAM...

because it can? why do you guys worry about ram usage when the purpose of loading 2gb ram is to be used and not to be kept free.....if your phone isnt able to process certain apps then its a problem usage of RAM isn't a problem!

my batterry usage...

asdafaf sfsdfa
26th August 2014, 02:16 PM |#5007  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 392

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacreddevil666

if there is nothing else for the app to show in that extra screen space you acquired whats the point? farmville?

its like you buy a 52inch screen tv and only use half of it to see and say the rest is for space! keep saving

dwwr
[COLOR="Silver"]

I do not know it is just feel very comfortable for me with lower density. Too bad in the latest update nightly the smallest density is only 321 DPI
26th August 2014, 02:44 PM |#5008  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:

Material Lollipop

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacreddevil666

dwwr

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

[/HIDE]

because it can? why do you guys worry about ram usage when the purpose of loading 2gb ram is to be used and not to be kept free.....if your phone isnt able to process certain apps then its a problem usage of RAM isn't a problem!

my batterry usage...

asdafaf
sfsdfa

Will you guys please calm down. I just though that that was abnormal and that it causes more battery drain? I just don't know..so I wanna know. Can you help without bitching?
26th August 2014, 03:45 PM |#5009  
Thanks Meter: 1,669

More
Quote:

I do not know it is just feel very comfortable for me with lower density. Too bad in the latest update nightly the smallest density is only 321 DPI

You can go lower, but have to edit build.prop. There is a limit, but no idea what it is.
I'm old and kinda need 480, so I stick with stock. Wish an n7 would fit in my pocket!
26th August 2014, 03:59 PM |#5010  
Flag Tirupati
Thanks Meter: 1,090

Donate to Me
More
nice job...
26th August 2014, 04:10 PM |#5011  
Thanks Meter: 737

More
I was disappointed with the heads up not working in this ROM even after clean flashing two or three times. So i gave mahdi rom a try and it worked fine I don't know why it isn't working on this ROM for me. Well, will wait for next update and see if it resolves that issue. Not a big deal to be frank, but still, i got used to it ever since i tried PA If anyone else is facing this bug, please report it here. I might have done that, but as someone said it's working for them, i guess i was the only one facing it
BTW one thing i've noticed is in running stats, there is a sub process checkhosts under settings. Even if i won't use hosts file, it is running. I'm not sure but it might cause problems like battery drain for some of you.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread