FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [KTU84P] Niksus Kitkat v3.5 | Stock 4.4.4 | L Goodies | Xposed | GravityBox

1,851 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,775

Post Reply Email Thread

I wanted to request some stuff in consideration with my rom , this rom is made for Newbies and users who want the stock Kitkat experience with a touch of Awesome Tweaks !

The rom is Stock , Deodexed and Zipaligned version of the latest Android Release . Kitkat 4.4.4

Rom includes Xposed Module and Gravitybox in the form of installers so a user has full control if he wants to enable these addons or not .

Special Thanks to :

rovo89 ( For the amazing XPOSED Framework )

C3C076 ( For the amazing GravityBox Module )

bejunk ( For the amazing Android L Keyboard )

1. Please do not compare my rom to any other rom

I dont wish to compete with any team or developer . I will develop and release roms for myself

2. Please dont ask when the next release will be .

I wish to keep updating my roms as i get time

3.Can you enable this tweak ??

If a particular tweak is possible to enable then it will be . Otherwise if there is a permission issue involved and permission is not granted then forget about the tweak

Note :

Please make a full wipe when coming from other ROMs !

All Credits for Xposed framework ( rovo89 ) and Gravitybox ( C3C076 ) go to the developers indivisually .

Xposed framework doesn't work with ART as yet

Installation Instructions :

1. Copy the rom to the root of the Sdcard
2. Get into Fastboot
3. Get into Recovery
4. Wipe data and factory reset
5. Wipe Cache
6. Wipe Dalvik-Cache
7. Format /system ( in Mounts and Storage )
9. Install zip from sdcard

( It might seem the rom installation is stuck but please Have patience )

10. Install the rom
11. Enjoy the awesomeness

Installation Error fixes ( if occur )

1. If stuck at google screen flash rom included boot.img with fastboot
2. If stuck at mounting partitions screen . Please unmount /data partition before flashing the rom

Some additions :

For Xposed Framework
1.Launch the Xposed Installer app , go to the "Framework" section and click on "Install/Update"
2.Reboot
3.Done!

For Gravity Box Tweak
1.Launch the Xposed Installer app , go to the "Modules" section and tickmark on "GravityBox[KK] [3.1.5]"
2.Now go to the "Framework" section and press " Reboot "
3.Done!
4.After reboot in the appdrawer enter the GravityBox and try the awesome Tweaks . If found any bugs report in the Gravitybox thread.

Android L Keyboard - to activate

-Go to Keyboard Settings
-Go to Advanced (Expert) Settings
-On Color scheme CHOOSE ''Material''

Enjoy

Download Links :

Android File Host

Join My Facebook page : Here
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to nikhil007mmus For This Useful Post: [ View ]

2nd February 2014, 07:15 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Screenshots:

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nikhil007mmus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 07:15 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
For me
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nikhil007mmus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 07:27 PM |#4  
Flag Fairfax, VA
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I am looking for a stable ROM with great battery life. Do you think this would be a good ROM for me? Any others you recommend?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jedinegotiator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jedinegotiator Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 07:28 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Good job, good luck

House Hesenli
The Following User Says Thank You to defrt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defrt Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 07:31 PM |#6  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinegotiator

I am looking for a stable ROM with great battery life. Do you think this would be a good ROM for me? Any others you recommend?

Bro the fact i made this rom for is basically for stability with great battery life . As its stock it doesnt have any bugs . For some tweaks if you need you can use GravityBox . It comes with the stock kernel if you find the battery life low you can try a custom kernel ( Franco or ElementalX are the best ) . Give it a go im sure you wont be disappointed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nikhil007mmus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 07:39 PM |#7  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,961

More
Hey nice, thank you for this sir!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
2nd February 2014, 07:42 PM |#8  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd

Hey nice, thank you for this sir!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Will be waiting for a review !! and Thanks button is appreciated
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nikhil007mmus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 07:47 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 638

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil007mmus

Will be waiting for a review !! and Thanks button is appreciated

Hehehe great to see u here nikhil007mmus. Did some fine developing on the HTC Incredible S Hope this will offer the same great experience

On a little more serious note: would you ever consider implementing custom tiles or something? The Torch Tile and Immersive Tile are really handy

Or can all that be done through gravitybox
The Following User Says Thank You to 072665995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 072665995 Ad-Free
2nd February 2014, 08:17 PM |#10  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 072665995

Hehehe great to see u here nikhil007mmus. Did some fine developing on the HTC Incredible S Hope this will offer the same great experience

On a little more serious note: would you ever consider implementing custom tiles or something? The Torch Tile and Immersive Tile are really handy

Or can all that be done through gravitybox

Gravitybox does it all man !! There are a lot of options for custom tiles !! And torch and immersive are surely present .. If you haven't tried it give it a go . Its awesome

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nikhil007mmus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 08:36 PM |#11  
Flag U.S.S. Enterprise
Thanks Meter: 271

More
Angry
Wow, you are at it again man! You are awesome! Can remember your ROMs from my days with my Desire S. I do think this one is going to be as awesome as the Desire S ROMs were!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)