[ROM] [KTU84P] Niksus Kitkat v3.5 | Stock 4.4.4 | L Goodies | Xposed | GravityBox

Search This thread

nikhil007mmus

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Pune
2q8u1ed.jpg

I wanted to request some stuff in consideration with my rom , this rom is made for Newbies and users who want the stock Kitkat experience with a touch of Awesome Tweaks ! :highfive:

The rom is Stock , Deodexed and Zipaligned version of the latest Android Release . Kitkat 4.4.4

Rom includes Xposed Module and Gravitybox in the form of installers so a user has full control if he wants to enable these addons or not .

Special Thanks to :

rovo89 ( For the amazing XPOSED Framework )

C3C076 ( For the amazing GravityBox Module )

bejunk ( For the amazing Android L Keyboard )

1. Please do not compare my rom to any other rom

I dont wish to compete with any team or developer . I will develop and release roms for myself

2. Please dont ask when the next release will be .

I wish to keep updating my roms as i get time

3.Can you enable this tweak ??

If a particular tweak is possible to enable then it will be . Otherwise if there is a permission issue involved and permission is not granted then forget about the tweak

Note :

Please make a full wipe when coming from other ROMs !

All Credits for Xposed framework ( rovo89 ) and Gravitybox ( C3C076 ) go to the developers indivisually .

Xposed framework doesn't work with ART as yet :crying:

Installation Instructions :

1. Copy the rom to the root of the Sdcard
2. Get into Fastboot
3. Get into Recovery
4. Wipe data and factory reset
5. Wipe Cache
6. Wipe Dalvik-Cache
7. Format /system ( in Mounts and Storage )
9. Install zip from sdcard

( It might seem the rom installation is stuck but please Have patience )

10. Install the rom :)
11. Enjoy the awesomeness

Installation Error fixes ( if occur )

1. If stuck at google screen flash rom included boot.img with fastboot
2. If stuck at mounting partitions screen . Please unmount /data partition before flashing the rom

Some additions :

For Xposed Framework
1.Launch the Xposed Installer app , go to the "Framework" section and click on "Install/Update"
2.Reboot
3.Done!

For Gravity Box Tweak
1.Launch the Xposed Installer app , go to the "Modules" section and tickmark on "GravityBox[KK] [3.1.5]"
2.Now go to the "Framework" section and press " Reboot "
3.Done!
4.After reboot in the appdrawer enter the GravityBox and try the awesome Tweaks . If found any bugs report in the Gravitybox thread.

Android L Keyboard - to activate

-Go to Keyboard Settings
-Go to Advanced (Expert) Settings
-On Color scheme CHOOSE ''Material''

Enjoy :highfive:

Download Links :

Android File Host

Join My Facebook page : Here

Last edited:

nikhil007mmus

Feb 26, 2011
Pune
I am looking for a stable ROM with great battery life. Do you think this would be a good ROM for me? Any others you recommend?

Bro the fact i made this rom for is basically for stability with great battery life . As its stock it doesnt have any bugs . For some tweaks if you need you can use GravityBox . It comes with the stock kernel if you find the battery life low you can try a custom kernel ( Franco or ElementalX are the best ) . Give it a go im sure you wont be disappointed :) :good:

Jan 5, 2013
Will be waiting for a review !! and Thanks button is appreciated :laugh: :)

Hehehe great to see u here nikhil007mmus. Did some fine developing on the HTC Incredible S :D Hope this will offer the same great experience :D

On a little more serious note: would you ever consider implementing custom tiles or something? The Torch Tile and Immersive Tile are really handy :)

Or can all that be done through gravitybox :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Nirvanico

nikhil007mmus

Feb 26, 2011
Pune
Hehehe great to see u here nikhil007mmus. Did some fine developing on the HTC Incredible S :D Hope this will offer the same great experience :D

On a little more serious note: would you ever consider implementing custom tiles or something? The Torch Tile and Immersive Tile are really handy :)

Or can all that be done through gravitybox :p

Gravitybox does it all man !! There are a lot of options for custom tiles !! And torch and immersive are surely present .. If you haven't tried it give it a go . Its awesome :)

utytu6yd.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NVardan

Mar 9, 2013
U.S.S. Enterprise
Wow, you are at it again man! You are awesome! :highfive: Can remember your ROMs from my days with my Desire S. I do think this one is going to be as awesome as the Desire S ROMs were!

Jan 5, 2013
Xposed plus stock ROM = :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

never realized how useful xposed was. As for reviews, not much to say. I mean battery life is average (on my usage at least). Everything works (its a nexus lol ).

Anyways, I hope future releases will work even better and have better battery life (kinda like on the work you used to do on the IncS) :)

Reactions: NVardan

stamos*bp

Mar 24, 2008
hey guys,

looking forward to giving this rom a try. having an issue flashing though. i can't seem to get past step 7. i'm using twrp. i tried flashing but I keep getting an error message after what looks like the rom starting to flash. any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

likonvampire

Sep 24, 2012
BRAMPTON
hey guys,

looking forward to giving this rom a try. having an issue flashing though. i can't seem to get past step 7. i'm using twrp. i tried flashing but I keep getting an error message after what looks like the rom starting to flash. any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

Symlinks error ? If yes after the data , system and cache wipe reboot back into recovery and then flash

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stamos*bp

Craxx

Feb 16, 2005
i tried and it works ;)

Best regards ;)
Craxx

Send from my Nexus 5 with Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2q8u1ed.jpg

I wanted to request some stuff in consideration with my rom , this rom is made for Newbies and users who want the stock Kitkat experience with a touch of Awesome Tweaks ! :highfive:

The rom is Stock , Deodexed and Zipaligned version of the latest Android Release . Kitkat 4.4.4

Rom includes Xposed Module and Gravitybox in the form of installers so a user has full control if he wants to enable these addons or not .

Special Thanks to :

rovo89 ( For the amazing XPOSED Framework )

C3C076 ( For the amazing GravityBox Module )

bejunk ( For the amazing Android L Keyboard )

1. Please do not compare my rom to any other rom

I dont wish to compete with any team or developer . I will develop and release roms for myself

2. Please dont ask when the next release will be .

I wish to keep updating my roms as i get time

3.Can you enable this tweak ??

If a particular tweak is possible to enable then it will be . Otherwise if there is a permission issue involved and permission is not granted then forget about the tweak

Note :

Please make a full wipe when coming from other ROMs !

All Credits for Xposed framework ( rovo89 ) and Gravitybox ( C3C076 ) go to the developers indivisually .

Xposed framework doesn't work with ART as yet :crying:

Installation Instructions :

1. Copy the rom to the root of the Sdcard
    2. Get into Fastboot
    3. Get into Recovery
    4. Wipe data and factory reset
    5. Wipe Cache
    6. Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    7. Format /system ( in Mounts and Storage )
    9. Install zip from sdcard

( It might seem the rom installation is stuck but please Have patience )

10. Install the rom :)
    11. Enjoy the awesomeness

Installation Error fixes ( if occur )

1. If stuck at google screen flash rom included boot.img with fastboot
    2. If stuck at mounting partitions screen . Please unmount /data partition before flashing the rom

Some additions :

For Xposed Framework
    1.Launch the Xposed Installer app , go to the "Framework" section and click on "Install/Update"
    2.Reboot
    3.Done!

For Gravity Box Tweak
    1.Launch the Xposed Installer app , go to the "Modules" section and tickmark on "GravityBox[KK] [3.1.5]"
    2.Now go to the "Framework" section and press " Reboot "
    3.Done!
    4.After reboot in the appdrawer enter the GravityBox and try the awesome Tweaks . If found any bugs report in the Gravitybox thread.

Android L Keyboard - to activate

-Go to Keyboard Settings
    -Go to Advanced (Expert) Settings
    -On Color scheme CHOOSE ''Material''

Enjoy :highfive:

Download Links :

Android File Host

Join My Facebook page : Here
    v1.5 Released !! Changelog here :)

If you like my work donations are welcome !! Click " Thanks " to show appreciation !!

Thanks a lot for you support !! Join my Facebook Page to recieve more support :)
    New release in 5 days with Bye Holo