[ROM] [4.4.4] [SM GCC 4.8 + JustAchi's][01/01/2015] Slimkat | Nexus 5 MinuxBuild

Search This thread

Minux31

Jun 8, 2010
Toulouse
minuxbuild.wordpress.com
photo.jpg

About these roms

For personal reasons and to learn, I started to compile from official sources my android roms for my Nexus 4. I continue now by compiling different roms for my Nexus 5.

I hardly change anything in the roms, I just compile standard roms with Sabermod toolchain gcc4.8 in its latest version and JustArchi's optimizations V3. I sometimes includes features for testing before they are made ​​available by the official roms.

Instructions
If you are coming from stock 4.4 / another rom
  1. Go to recovery (CWM or TWRP)
  2. Wipe data/factory reset
  3. Wipe cache and dalvik cache
  4. Install ROM
  5. Install Gapps
  6. Install Super SU (Only for Omni)
  7. Reboot and enjoy

If you are coming from a previous version of one of these roms (officials or these one), just flash the rom and wipe cache/dalvik.

Downloads
Latest versions : http://minuxbuild.wordpress.com/?s=slim&submit=Go

Old versions and more informations
http://minuxbuild.wordpress.com/

Enjoy !

All Credits & Sources
Slimroms (sources)
Linaro
Cl3Kener
JustArchi
SaberMod

Other devices :
- Nexus 4
- Oneplus One

My github

And special big thanks to my donators : Wsup, monpseudo, shaker2k, gippy2 (you're amazing man, big thanks !), niasyn, uronfire, ercxar

Last edited:

privat75

Sep 3, 2011
Vienna
Slim Build dont have DPI 480?
Have stock slim DPI.

Edit ro.sf.lcd_density=370

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

kenshinta

Dec 13, 2004
Redmi Note 10S
So i tried the latest atm omni version + elementalx kernel.

It immediately showed the quicksetting tile text error, even after a few reboots.

Restored stock latest omnirom and so far the text bug hasnt appeared yet. Could you look into that.

Like to use this more as i lost 2k score in antutu with the same setup with stock omni.

Top Liked Posts