Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Official][8.1.0][Hammerhead] Resurrection Remix Oreo v.6.x.x

4,595 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,600

Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2018, 02:33 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi. I've tried this rom with open gapps pico and assistant dont work with ok google comends and all that staff. Do assistant work properly with mind the gapps?
17th March 2018, 08:14 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatixw

Hi. I've tried this rom with open gapps pico and assistant dont work with ok google comends and all that staff. Do assistant work properly with mind the gapps?

Yes, using it right now
The Following User Says Thank You to HermannSenator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HermannSenator Ad-Free
17th March 2018, 09:49 PM |#103  
Flag Kure
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I have been using the latest build for a couple of days, with ElementalX kernel. It works ok, less lag than on Nougat Builds (subjectively).
18th March 2018, 06:34 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 249

More
I have an issue, the system says my exFAT formated USB (connected using OTG) is corrupted, it's obviously not. Is there a way to fix this?
18th March 2018, 09:41 PM |#105  
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
twrp
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeetus

i dont know what to do i have tryed every thing dalvik art wipe formatting my phone i need help i get an error that says this file is for hammerhead i have a nexus 5 d820 i have had no problems with rr n versions help

sounds like you dont have the latest twrp recovery installed
19th March 2018, 05:50 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Anybody experiencing delay in screen turning on while pressing the power button? Using the latest version. BTW the ROM is great. Thanks for the good work Keep it up!
21st March 2018, 03:56 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
When i play arena of valor.i cant swipe to show the navbar and status bar.its like it is on a dont disturb but i didnt set any of that.i cant exit the game.but before the 3.14.18 update you can swipe the navbar and staus bar to show it self.so that you can exit game.even when watching a movie that is in full screen i think everything that is in full screen .cant swipe down the status bar.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
21st March 2018, 09:00 AM |#108  
Flag indjija
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Anyone have random shutdowns/reboots? Or my phone is dying...
21st March 2018, 09:55 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
2G in standby mode works? After turning off the screen does not work for me
22nd March 2018, 07:06 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I flashed this rom without gapps, only to see two ways to screen record but no browser, but also there is a "Email" app.
22nd March 2018, 07:51 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Does anyone have this issue: I'm on rr rom and i have that too sometimes on pure nexus 7.1.2. When i watch film on youtube, sound on speaker after few seconds desaperes and with music is the same. On headphones i don,t have this issue. If i restart youtube sound is on and again turns off so i dont know is this hardware issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)