Here is a flashable zip for all your stock needs!
All files taken from the official google release.
- 100% stock - supersu & busybox included
- 100% stock deodexed - supersu & busybox included
- franco.kernel r54 as default kernel - very lean (removed some gapps that can be obtained from the play store) - supersu & busybox included
- SuperSU: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
- 4.4.4 Radio (not needed if you are flashing the rom above): http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358549884
- 4.4.3 ROM: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358541440
- 4.4.3 Radio (not needed if you are flashing the rom above): http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358541357
- 4.4.3 Kernel (not needed if you are flashing the rom above): http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358542125
You can dirty flash from 4.4.2/4.4.3 but a clean install is recommended.
- Download files above - Boot into recovery - Un-mount /system in TWRP/CWM - Wipe: system, dalvik and cache (note: if you want to clean install, wipe data as well) - Flash ROM (be patient - takes a while) - Flash SuperSU (optional) - Reboot
- Download the Xposed Installer APK and install it.
- Launch the Xposed Installer, go to the “Framework” section and click on “Install/Update”
- Reboot your device
Now you are ready to download some modules and start customizing your device
- Open the app that you just installed and go to the “Download” section
- Tap the module you want.
- Read the description and then swipe over to the “Versions” page.
- Tap the “Download” button on the most recent version (preferably one that says “Stable”).
- After the module downloads you will be brought to the installer. Tap “Install.”
- A notification should appear telling you that the module is not activated. Tap it.
- Click the check box next to the module you just installed.
- Reboot your device.
Some modules I like:
- Tinted Status Bar
- Google Search API
Note: Install at your own risk.
Works for me though and I followed the exact same steps I listed above
If you would like to support my work donate to me via: