OP Senior Member
Flag savona
Thanks Meter: 4,350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seangeezy12

MMS working?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This rom is based on preview L and brings with it its bugs, there are alternative app to send MMS as Chomp MMS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miseusegau For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miseusegau Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 07:02 PM |#23  
Flag Honolulu
Thanks Meter: 23

More
W007! Dling now! I was waiting for your L preview
7th August 2014, 07:07 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I have try all...... I don't have my sd card anymore..... and I can't copy nothing inside of it!
7th August 2014, 07:12 PM |#25  
italia trento
Thanks Meter: 25

More
crash
i have a problem...hdr+ crash
7th August 2014, 07:13 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag savona

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKh979

I have try all...... I don't have my sd card anymore..... and I can't copy nothing inside of it!

Do not really know how to help... friend we tested the rom for days without encountering problems ... I am convinced that is something happened during cleaning with TWRP

@cobra698... thanks for info, I prepare a fix as soon as possible, surely there is a lack of lib file or an error in the framework ... for the rest of you looks like the rom?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miseusegau For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift miseusegau Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 07:22 PM |#27  
italia trento
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseusegau

Do not really know how to help... friend we tested the rom for days without encountering problems ... I am convinced that is something happened during cleaning with TWRP

@cobra698... thanks for info, I prepare a fix as soon as possible, surely there is a lack of lib file or an error in the framework ... for the rest of you looks like the rom?

thanks looks good rom
The Following User Says Thank You to cobra698 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cobra698 Ad-Free
7th August 2014, 07:23 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseusegau

I have see now that all sd files are presents, searching in recovery mode I have one folder called 0 (storage card/0) and inside of it I have find all my files!!!! I think it's a permissions problems?!?!? But when I boot the N5 I can't see nothing it with a root explorer and I can't do nothing like photos or copy files from PC to N5...... It's very strange!!!
7th August 2014, 07:30 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag savona

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKh979

I have see now that all sd files are presents, searching in recovery mode I have one folder called 0 (storage card/0) and inside of it I have find all my files!!!! I think it's a permissions problems?!?!? But when I boot the N5 I can't see nothing it with a root explorer and I can't do nothing like photos or copy files from PC to N5...... It's very strange!!!

Check that there is a new folder "0" may have messed up the transition from one situation to another build ... check everywhere
7th August 2014, 07:38 PM |#30  
The SD card error is common and not so common on the L beta

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th August 2014, 07:58 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 327

More
Eta on update to LPV81C base?

I'm just kidding. =P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)