FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP] Nexus 5 Bootloop after installing stock rom

30 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Dragonalvaro, Member on 23rd September 2019, 08:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've been playing with some Pie roms (with repartition) with my nexus 5. But since I needed to pass SecurityNet, I decided to go back to stock rom.

I tried to reflash the stock rom from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...e-zip-t3157299 and the official method by google, but I ended on a bootloop.

I tried to flash twrp again (I can access to bootloader) and flash another pie rom (who previusly worked). But I'm getting bootloop again.

What can I do?
24th September 2019, 07:00 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
after you flash stock image just go to recovery mode and do factory reset
25th September 2019, 07:53 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Madrid

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syfer_Fever

after you flash stock image just go to recovery mode and do factory reset

After flashing and entering in the recovery, a android logo with an exclamation mark is showed... I have to flash twrp too or something?
26th September 2019, 05:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
after you see that exclamation mark i think you should press vol up/down or maybe power button to enter recovery mode, i forgot that cuz never use stock recovery for a long time. i think you can try to flash twrp and then do wipe/factory reset
26th September 2019, 10:06 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Madrid

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syfer_Fever

after you see that exclamation mark i think you should press vol up/down or maybe power button to enter recovery mode, i forgot that cuz never use stock recovery for a long time. i think you can try to flash twrp and then do wipe/factory reset

Thanks, after flashing image from google I get a strange error. Searching for it in the web ended with two commands:

fastboot erase userdata
fastboot update image-*

That finished to flash the imagen and the phone boot well as usually.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloop, nexus5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)