[INFO] Roms that work on Multirom

Search This thread

sebasrock156

Nov 29, 2012
Sagunt, Spain
Hello everybody, sometimes, I flash my legendary Nexus 5, and test roms con Multirom forma ser their stability only, and think... Which ROMs are functional with pseudo kernel (Boot inject) from Multirom?

Based on my experiences says the following:

If you use the bootpatches for KitKat, you've problems with more of two Roms (Excluded the "Internal" *ROM base where you have been installed Multirom*); and should be reinstall it.

If you use bootpatches for Lollipop, all your Roms have battery drains and some errores for read files allocated in another Roms.

If you use bootpatches for Marshmallow, al works "perfecty", less when you try install another ROM based on MM.

Now:

Compatibility:

Multirom is Compatible with Stock Kernels only, FrancoKernel, Experience Kernel and others haven't a bootpatch for support that TWRP version.

All Roms based on KitKat, Stock, CAF and Cyanogenmod, included Sailfish OS, Ubuntu Touch and Firefox OS.

All Roms based on Lollipop that don't use FrancoKernel by default.

Almost all Marshmallow Roms (Some roms doesn't boot on Multirom), esencially Cyanogenmod based Roms.

Almost all Nougat Roms (LineageOS and "forkeds" Included), in Hammerhead CAF, non-CAF bases Roms, works too; CAF based Roms on Normal Nexus 5, and some based on Aosp, "Developer Options" doesn't works (Use Android Terminal for enable that options).

Oreo 8.0 Roms (Not Aosp Based) works only.

The Kernel and Bootloader update (I guess), don't leave that 8.1 Roms works on Multirom, the logic reason really IDK.
With supported Roms, sometimes "Developer Options" doesn't work; other times, SystemUI has Stopped is the reason (Included LineageOS 15.1 from @P4Block), but, in general, works without many problemas.

Last edited:
Reactions: ze7zez

driton.talinoci

Oct 15, 2017
hello i have a serious question, so if i have 2 roms, and root and also flash xposed on my primary does that mean that my second rom will automatically have xposed aswell or is it up to me to decide whether i want to have it on secondary aswell, because i want to have my primary one with root and xposed but my secondary i want without root or xposed, so is that possible please?

sebasrock156

Nov 29, 2012
Sagunt, Spain
hello i have a serious question, so if i have 2 roms, and root and also flash xposed on my primary does that mean that my second rom will automatically have xposed aswell or is it up to me to decide whether i want to have it on secondary aswell, because i want to have my primary one with root and xposed but my secondary i want without root or xposed, so is that possible please?

Is possible.

Root Bridge (SuperSU or Magisk) and Xposed only works on the Rom that you choose for install it.

In my case, I'm using Kitkat (With root, but without Xposed), and Nougat (With root and Xposed).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody, sometimes, I flash my legendary Nexus 5, and test roms con Multirom forma ser their stability only, and think... Which ROMs are functional with pseudo kernel (Boot inject) from Multirom?

Based on my experiences says the following:

If you use the bootpatches for KitKat, you've problems with more of two Roms (Excluded the "Internal" *ROM base where you have been installed Multirom*); and should be reinstall it.

If you use bootpatches for Lollipop, all your Roms have battery drains and some errores for read files allocated in another Roms.

If you use bootpatches for Marshmallow, al works "perfecty", less when you try install another ROM based on MM.

Now:

Compatibility:

Multirom is Compatible with Stock Kernels only, FrancoKernel, Experience Kernel and others haven't a bootpatch for support that TWRP version.

All Roms based on KitKat, Stock, CAF and Cyanogenmod, included Sailfish OS, Ubuntu Touch and Firefox OS.

All Roms based on Lollipop that don't use FrancoKernel by default.

Almost all Marshmallow Roms (Some roms doesn't boot on Multirom), esencially Cyanogenmod based Roms.

Almost all Nougat Roms (LineageOS and "forkeds" Included), in Hammerhead CAF, non-CAF bases Roms, works too; CAF based Roms on Normal Nexus 5, and some based on Aosp, "Developer Options" doesn't works (Use Android Terminal for enable that options).

Oreo 8.0 Roms (Not Aosp Based) works only.

The Kernel and Bootloader update (I guess), don't leave that 8.1 Roms works on Multirom, the logic reason really IDK.
    With supported Roms, sometimes "Developer Options" doesn't work; other times, SystemUI has Stopped is the reason (Included LineageOS 15.1 from @P4Block), but, in general, works without many problemas.