Pixel theme For Nexus 5 (Animated home Button)

Search This thread

martin_ni

Apr 9, 2017
Bratislava
I have a similar problem. I copied systemui.apk, but i immediately got a force close of systemui.

But no matter what i try, i still get the systemui force close. My twrp backup has the same problem, my back-upped systemui.apk shows the same force close. I also wiped caches, but it shows force close.

I tried to set other permissisions (rw-r-r like in instructions = 644), but my twrp always shows 0000.

Can anyone help me to fix this? My backup was working without problems, but now it show's this problem. Even after reflashing the same problem.

Hey I have same problem. I tried to re-flash system so many times and wiped so many times but still SystemUI stopped.:(

martin_ni

Apr 9, 2017
Bratislava
That's what I did and thank God: I was able to restore the most important files of my data-partition.

But I still can't understand what happened (not going to try and reproduce)... :cowboy:

Dude I have same problem. Now I get an solution from @Sashko98 . Just delete the packages.xml from /data/system folder using TWRP /data mounted. :)

You should never use a SystemUI of a different ROM. This one has the SystemUI blob from Google Pixel integrated already, and if you wanted the animated navbar all you had to do was to switch your language to English.
Small piece of the data partition has been broken yes. To fix the issue First:go to TWRP recovery->Mount and make sure that the Data partition has been mounted. Then go to Advanced->File Manager->data->system and delete the packages.xml. If you face any application crashes just clear the data of the specific application.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

That's what I did and thank God: I was able to restore the most important files of my data-partition.

But I still can't understand what happened (not going to try and reproduce)... :cowboy:

Dude I have same problem. Now I get an solution from @Sashko98 . Just delete the packages.xml from /data/system folder using TWRP /data mounted. :)

You should never use a SystemUI of a different ROM. This one has the SystemUI blob from Google Pixel integrated already, and if you wanted the animated navbar all you had to do was to switch your language to English.
Small piece of the data partition has been broken yes. To fix the issue First:go to TWRP recovery->Mount and make sure that the Data partition has been mounted. Then go to Advanced->File Manager->data->system and delete the packages.xml. If you face any application crashes just clear the data of the specific application.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Reactions: Subinsmani

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai Guys
    Google has Release Pixel Lineup on October with new android Nougat 7.1. With Android 7.1 Many new features has been Roll Out like Multi Window, Night Mode, Doze Mode v2 Etc.
    But For Google Pixel they have Kept Some Feature As Pixel Exclusive such as Pixel Launcher, Google Assistant and Nav Button,

But Through the help of Chromloop m able to port nav button, pixel launcher and Google Assistant to my Device Which Is Moto g 2015 on the base of Lineageos 14.1. So m going to share this to u all which is as follows,

Features Of this Mod

1. Animated Nav Button
    1. Pixel Luncher
    2. Google Phone
    3. Google Contact
    4. Google Assistant
    5. Pixel Logo And Boot Animation
    6. Blue Accent
    7. Pixel Ringtone
    8. Pixel Round Icon
    10. Night Light
    11. Pixel Wallpaper

Downloading link:- Visit Here

Pixel Bootanimation and Bootlogo Download Link Visit Here Credit by @Newmanl

If u have any problem then u can post ur comment here, so will try to fix in future updates.

Please Press Thanks Button if u like our Work :)

Warning If anythings goes wrng then pls dnt blame or others.
    Dnt ask like this zip will wrk on this build or like etc, First u do it then tell us it work or not.

Thank You If u Like mY work then Plz Click Thanks Button

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Theme For Google Nexus 5, Theme for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    Subins Mani(Tintumonn), Newmanl

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.6
    Stable Release Date: 2017-01-26

Created 2017-01-25
    Last Updated 2017-02-17
    Changelog 8/3/2017

Update To latest Lineageos 7 March 2017