FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Hammerhead Nougat ROMS Not Listed On XDA

490 posts
Thanks Meter: 752

By mobile_sensei, Retired Recognized Developer on 8th March 2017, 09:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I Will Try To Keep A List Of Android N ROMS For Nexus 5 Hammerhead Updated Here To Make It Easy For Nexus 5 Owners To Find Alternative ROMS Not Found Here On XDA or are hard to find. If Anyone Finds Other Builds Not Found On XDA Please Comment Below Or Send Me A Link Via PM, Thanks.

LOS 14.1 7.1.2 HammerheadCAF

LiquidDark ROM

SAOSP ROM

AOSP 7.1.2

Unlegacy Android Project

Screw'd AOSP - 7.1.1

EVERVOLV - 7.1.1

BELTZ ROM - 7.1.1

AICP ROM - 7.1.1

AOKP ROM - 7.1.1

SLIM ROM - 7.1.1

KREXUS - 7.1.1 DOWNLOAD

DIRTY UNICORNS - 7.1.1
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to mobile_sensei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobile_sensei Ad-Free

8th March 2017, 11:08 PM |#2  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Washington DC

More
AICP
AICP is working great. I installed the Coalfield Theme & made a matching wallpaper.
https://img.xda-cdn.com/LSgFQCnfS3DkVUc3sEWPyUeGljk=/http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2F28lrklt.png
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mobile_sensei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobile_sensei Ad-Free
9th March 2017, 03:24 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile_sensei

I Will Try To Keep A List Of Android N ROMS For Nexus 5 Hammerhead Updated Here To Make It Easy For Nexus 5 Owners To Find Alternative ROMS Not Found Here On XDA. If Anyone Finds Other Builds Not Found On XDA Please Comment Below Or Send Me A Link Via PM, Thanks.

AICP ROM - 7.1.1

AOKP ROM - 7.1.1

SLIM ROM - 7.1.1

Hey OP! Love the initiative. Also, add this to the OP:

Dirty Unicorns: https://download.dirtyunicorns.com/hammerhead/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prateektaneja For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prateektaneja Ad-Free
9th March 2017, 05:32 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Slim 7 has its own thread already. Its in the Original Android Development section: https://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...a-0-1-t3400412

Do you know why AICP, AOKP and DU haven't started an XDA thread? If they want more people to use their roms, isn't this the best place to showcase them?
10th March 2017, 09:50 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewmewmew

Slim 7 has its own thread already. Its in the Original Android Development section: https://forum.xda-developers.com/goo...a-0-1-t3400412

Do you know why AICP, AOKP and DU haven't started an XDA thread? If they want more people to use their roms, isn't this the best place to showcase them?

DU has some issues with the way XDA works. They won't even allow an unofficial thread to be created for their official builds. They threaten to drop support for the device. They've got their own forum, "Dev-Base" where a lot of ROMs are hosted that are not found on XDA. You can check them out.
10th March 2017, 09:00 PM |#6  
Flag Reda
Thanks Meter: 103

More
At some German forum I found even Krexus 7.1.1 ROM (beta)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pshemo__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pshemo__ Ad-Free
12th March 2017, 04:02 PM |#7  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 130

More
any of that is CAF?

Pure CAF @ LOS14.1
12th March 2017, 11:09 PM |#8  
Flag Washington DC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santi1993

any of that is CAF?

Pure CAF @ LOS14.1

Non of the ROMS posted are CAF if that's what you're asking.
12th March 2017, 11:28 PM |#9  
Flag Washington DC

More
Everyone will have their own opinion when asked what ROM is best for our beloved Nexus 5, I've tried every Android N build for hammerhead that I can find. I've kept notes, performed benchmark tests, kept battery stats, etc. I've tried to be as neutral & thorough as possible, and for me personally the best ROM is AICP. It's been consistently stable with everything working just as it should. I've gotten the best performance and battery life yet. AOKP is a strong 2nd, but AICP has more features and is very well thought out. I've been using AICP as a daily driver for several days now and have had zero problems. I use it just as it comes with the provided kernel. The only modification is using the Coalfield theme via Substratum. I've been well pleased with this ROM in every area. If I were asked to rank the top 5 ROMs for this device, it would be: #1 - AICP #2 - AOKP #3 - Dark ROM #4 - Oct OS #5 - Pure Nexus
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mobile_sensei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobile_sensei Ad-Free
13th March 2017, 12:45 AM |#10  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewmewmew

I think it's because they don't have a mantainer for the N5 here in xda, I think I did read that somewhere.
Anyways it's an amazing ROM, it's my daily driver and couldn't be happier with it, recommended to everyone here
The Following User Says Thank You to Phenomzye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phenomzye Ad-Free
16th March 2017, 09:39 PM |#11  
Flag blackpool
Thanks Meter: 2,197

More
Don't see abc ROM here hmm😱

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, hammerhead, nexus, nougat, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)