If you are interested in building CM12 yourself @fattire has some instructions in this post.
What you need:
4. Permissive boot.img (also attached to this post)
How to flash:
1. NANDroid backup current ROM
2. TWRP "factory reset"
3. Flash ROM
4. Flash Gapps
5. Flash permissive boot.img
6. Flash SuperSU
7. Reboot and profit
Fixes and Workarounds:
1. Workaround: Gesture typing (swype) with AOSP keyboard causes FC.
2. Workaround: Calendar sync not working for non-Google calendars.
1. Battery drain in miscellaneous category pending fix from Google.
2. Rotation and accelerator not working.
3. Adaptive brightness not working.
@myfluxi for the ROM
@drewwalton19216801 for the Gapps
@Chainfire for SuperSU
@sykopompos for the permissive boot.img
@fattire for the CM12 build instructions
1. Uses Google's stock AOSP 5.0 kernel