/data/misc/sensors
/persist/sensors/sns.reg

Restart phone

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

skeliton lord

Mar 11, 2014
Palm Bay, FL
So just out of curiosity, I came from an HTC phone, and I'm just learning this one, but I can't seem to find any of those files on my phone, I go to my root folder, and my /data and /persist folders are both empty, and ideas as to why that would be?

Nevermine, I found the problem with locating them, unfortunetly the root explorer I used on my HTC isn't working with my nexus too well -_-

Last edited:

David_Vaz

Oct 15, 2012
Badalona
So just out of curiosity, I came from an HTC phone, and I'm just learning this one, but I can't seem to find any of those files on my phone, I go to my root folder, and my /data and /persist folders are both empty, and ideas as to why that would be?

Nevermine, I found the problem with locating them, unfortunetly the root explorer I used on my HTC isn't working with my nexus too well -_-

Use root browser from Google Play.

Need root :good:

Daiskei

Feb 13, 2009

ES File Explorer, yo. Best there is!

topgeardave

Aug 5, 2011
I remember you from my Sensation days, will you be releasing any AOSP derivatives on here?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nomaj

Apr 28, 2012
Thank you a MILION!

this was a hard day and big head pain for me!

ljwnow

Jul 24, 2007
what would u have to do to create this problem?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sewer56lol

The problem is caused flashing ported rom, but it is already known from the 4.4.2 update. A large number of those who are updated from 4.4 to 4.4.2 lost sensors ... I'm glad that I helped a huge number of N5 users. :good:

Great... Just sent my N5 to repair a week/two ago because of Sensors lol after trying to port an Xperia Rom XD.
Awkwardly I used the sensor libs from stock Rom and modified stock kernel so I don't know how I came across it.

Even flashed stock factory image so I thought it was my hardware :/
Sent from my R800i

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I see that many have the following problem, and I might be able to help :D

e5e7ugen.jpg

This method requires root privileges!

From root explorer or similar program delete these folders and file

/data/system/sensors
    /data/misc/sensors
    /persist/sensors/sns.reg

Restart phone

Enjoy :)
    Flash Sense 6 port :crying:

The problem is caused flashing ported rom, but it is already known from the 4.4.2 update. A large number of those who are updated from 4.4 to 4.4.2 lost sensors ... I'm glad that I helped a huge number of N5 users. :good:
    WORKED!! THANKS!!

Love u! :)

Use root browser from Google Play.

Need root :good: