it's been about two days since i first encountered the problem of a message popping up, saying "The process 'android.process.acore' has been stopped" (might be slightly vague translation, sorry).
By now, i've traced the error back to the Contact Storage.
I've tried all of the following:
- wipe dalvik-cache
- turn off sync with Google Contacts
- alls combinations of
--> disable Contacts
--> disable Contacts-Storage
-->clear Contacts data
-->clear Contacts-Storage data
I've also checked all Contacts for non-ASCII-Characters but could not find any anormalities (besides it's been a while since i last changed/added/deleted any contact), but as the error occurs with sync switched off and cleared data, i don't think any part of my contacts data is causing the Problem...
Yet, the problem remains unchanged: whenever Contacts-Storage is accessed by any means, the error occurs.
I haven't got any clue what else could help, but maybe anyone of you does...
btw: im using a LG Nexus 5 running a rooted Android 5.0.1
And due to some configurations that cannot be properly saved, neither a factory reset nor a software upgrade are feasible solutions for me
the error does not occur in safe mode, and syncing works fine there as well, so i guess, the only option ist to successively uninstall all downloaded Apps until i find the one causing the Problem...