Ditch S4 over N5?

Search This thread

pajaSRB

May 24, 2010
Beograd
-Non-removable battery -do you even need that(get a juice battery pack and done)?
-No SD slot -32Gb will be fine :) how much can you put into a phone?
-Smaller battery -yes,but with custom per-app profiles :)
-Weaker camera -i like it,really fine pictures (my opinion)
+Way better specs -idk what to say here...i'm really pleased with the N5 in terms of gaming,smooth,stability.
+Constant updates straight from Google -for a long time
+Ability to flash Android L and better dev support (i guess) -there is already Android L developer preview

I had iphone before and Nexus was the only android phone that made me ditch the iOS for Android.Had a samsung for a few weeks(hate it) then tryed the Nexus and love it!
Go into a store and try the phone before buy.Idk what to say against S4 didn't used it for long time to give an opinion.

Totally agreed! 100%

pajaSRB

May 24, 2010
Beograd
Are you sure about that?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes 100% sure coz i had/have S4(my wife has it) and she is on stock and SOT is around 4h...but she is a little bit have yer user (viber always on,facebook chat and that kind of stuff that I don't use much on N5).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -Non-removable battery -do you even need that(get a juice battery pack and done)?
    -No SD slot -32Gb will be fine :) how much can you put into a phone?
    -Smaller battery -yes,but with custom per-app profiles :)
    -Weaker camera -i like it,really fine pictures (my opinion)
    +Way better specs -idk what to say here...i'm really pleased with the N5 in terms of gaming,smooth,stability.
    +Constant updates straight from Google -for a long time
    +Ability to flash Android L and better dev support (i guess) -there is already Android L developer preview

I had iphone before and Nexus was the only android phone that made me ditch the iOS for Android.Had a samsung for a few weeks(hate it) then tryed the Nexus and love it!
    Go into a store and try the phone before buy.Idk what to say against S4 didn't used it for long time to give an opinion.