FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] don't boot anymore, can not flash

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By biijan, Junior Member on 15th June 2015, 09:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear friends, three days ago, my phone stoped (hang) working and I turn it off by pushing the power button for seconds. then turn on again and it stops on GOOGLE logo.
I tried all things I found here, flash with all software, flash with fastboot and ...
the thing is some times it accept some , for example
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot erase system
and and and
but I couldn't do flash system or recovery. when I do it, it starts to send to file to device and sending will be ok, but in writing, it says FAILED <remote: flash write failure>

can anyone help?
please

15th June 2015, 11:34 PM |#2  

More
Same problem here
I have the same problem.
I turned off the device by pushing the power button for seconds. Then the device bootlooped, so i decided to reflash the rom (cyanogenmod 12.1) but the recovery didn't recognize the internal storage, and when i tried to make some wipe an error saying impossible to mount /data and /cache appeared. So i decided to flash the stock rom but during the flashing process, i had the "FAILED (remote: flash write failure)" message.
I also tried
HTML Code:
mke2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p28
via adb to format data, but nothing happened.
I think that the /data partition is corrupted (also /bootloader because i had the same problem), but the eMMC is not damaged (i also followed this guide), so there's hope .
P.S. Sorry for the bad english.
16th June 2015, 02:53 PM |#3  
Flag Plano
Thanks Meter: 13

More
You might want to try using WUGfresh Nexus Tool Kit V2.05. You can easily find it if you check here. I does require USBdebugging is set to be on. You can easily do do this by turning on the builer options. this is done by tapping on the "Build Number" 7 times. I can be found by going to settings and selecting "About Phone"

I hope this helps. WUGfresh Nexus Tool Kit is a great tool
16th June 2015, 05:02 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksmith5

You might want to try using WUGfresh Nexus Tool Kit V2.05. You can easily find it if you check here. I does require USBdebugging is set to be on. You can easily do do this by turning on the builer options. this is done by tapping on the "Build Number" 7 times. I can be found by going to settings and selecting "About Phone"

I hope this helps. WUGfresh Nexus Tool Kit is a great tool

Thank you. I had already installed that tool. What should i do? I tried lock/unlock bootloader but it didn't work. I also tried to change recovery, but although it seems to have worked, i'm still with twrp .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)