Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting

Specific to

LGE Nexus 5 aka HAMMERHEAD

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM/Kernel/Theme OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

*****************************************​
Dear XDA members

There's a "help thread" for each flagship and the Nexus 5 has been unveiled yesterday!

• If you are starting on XDA please read this: XDA New User Guide
  • Need help? Give detailed information: ROM (version), kernel (version), mods... you are currently using. These information are very useful to be able to help you. Cheers.
  • And don't forget this: NO Best ROM/Kernel threads

If you want to answer (even for a point of view) please answer gently and/or point in the direction where that user can find an answer and educate himself.
In Post 2 you'll find a few links that can be useful for general stuff.

Ask any question here: adb, fastboot, bootloader, specific apps, hardware, drivers...

When you try to get an answer, try to describe your situation as detailed as you can, at least what ROM and kernel you are using.

Last edited:

abaaaabbbb63

Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
I think this thread should be bumped.

Bump_hippo.jpg

xanthrax

Retired Senior Moderator - Vampire
Aah well, in 30 or 40 years you will be blessed with eyes that don`t see everything anymore and less good, so that will help you through the day ;)

i think this will happen even earlier ... but , what concerns me is not what i see but what i hear ... argh ... she`s just calling me ...
-=-=-
sorry for the off topic guys ... keep the good spirit high

Reactions: shoumah

KidCarter93

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
I guess I'll be the one to get the questions started then ;)

This may actually be better suited to it's own thread if this branches off into more of a discussion.

Even though this question is more related to 4.4 than the N5, it's still relevant so here goes...

Since the announcement of 4.4 and the N5, I've been reading most of the articles posted. Over the last couple of days I've read that the native screen recording capabilities are somewhat limited as of right now, as the device still needs to be hooked up to a computer and can only record 3 minutes of content.

What's the likelihood of this either being improved via a future update OR a developer improving it to include more realistic usage and what kind of things would need to be done to include such changes?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Chromium

Oct 5, 2012
Toronto
chromium1.blogspot.ca
I guess I'll be the one to get the questions started then ;)

This may actually be better suited to it's own thread if this branches off into more of a discussion.

Even though this question is more related to 4.4 than the N5, it's still relevant so here goes...

Since the announcement of 4.4 and the N5, I've been reading most of the articles posted. Over the last couple of days I've read that the native screen recording capabilities are somewhat limited as of right now, as the device still needs to be hooked up to a computer and can only record 3 minutes of content.

What's the likelihood of this either being improved via a future update OR a developer improving it to include more realistic usage and what kind of things would need to be done to include such changes?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Since its just an adb command, I would think that you could run it using a terminal emulator on the phone. I haven't actually tried it, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Sent using xda-developers app

Reactions: KidCarter93

Top Liked Posts