LG Nexus 5 stuck *** PLEASE HELP***

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Haznii, Junior Member on 3rd January 2020, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Please can someone help me!
I not very tech savvy I really need help here please

I have a LG Nexus 5 (old I know)
I have had installed the 'Smart Recorder' audio app on my Nexus 5 for many years now. I have probably over 100 recordings saved on the app.
Suddenly my Nexus 5 is stuck in I think is a bootloop mode.
When I switch the mobile on it stays stuck in start up sequence, i.e android 4 dot animation.

I'm sure this is a mobile issue not an app issue but I'm trying to reach out to you if you can help me retrieve the recordings.
When I power up the mobile I can chose between a couple of options...
1 Restart bootloader
2.Recovery Mode

I don't know which option to choose as I don't want to lose my recordings. Is there anyway of accessing them downloading them to a PC/laptop...something
I have tried to connect the mobile to my laptop via USB lead but as the mobile does not start up the laptop doesn't recognise the mobile.

I not bothered about the mobile itself, just the need the Smart Recorder app audio files
Please help!!!
13th January 2020, 08:18 AM |#2  
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 1,631

More
I see that people haven't come up with any ideas, so I'll have a go.
If you reboot to recovery you should be able to see your internal storage via USB. I don't know where your Smart Recorder stores your recordings, but on my own device (a Nexus 6, though I also have a couple of Nexus 5s) there is a Recorder folder, so you may be lucky...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)