Now I am planning to sell S8 at a loss to cover up other expenses.
Here are my issues
1) I used the Nexus 5 completely stock (No, I am not light hearted, i was doing way too much mod on previous android/apple, but cut all those fun to concentrate on other things in life)
2) Now the battery is pretty bad on N5 (lets just say i get 1.5 hour on screen or 12 hours of battery life or 2 hours of talk time before I need charge)
What I need your help
1) Need a rom/kernel (just point me the thread), which is stable and good in battery. I dont do games, very little youtube, lots of web browsing
2) Need a battery (all i see in amazon has mixed reviews)
3) I think i used Titanium or some thing for recovery or backup, if you can point me to the one which just works it would be great.
All I need is a reliable phone to talk, browse and light video watch. No fancy pants on latest android is needed.
If stock is what you are suggesting, I am okay with that too (I am not sure if there are app dependency on OS versions). Its been 4 years I am out of any technical stuff I used to play with. So please go easy.
I know its almost 5 yo device, but any help is appreciated.