FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [MOD][OCT 21] MultiROM v29

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 27th October 2014, 02:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [MOD][OCT 21] MultiROM v29

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [MOD][OCT 21] MultiROM v29. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

27th October 2014, 02:46 PM |#2  

More
Exclamation recovery issue!
I'm facing a weird issue! When i try to flash an android l preview based rom as a primary rom,it gets stuck at formatting systems!...its fine with kitkat roms! i can't solve this! please help me !
6th November 2014, 08:03 AM |#3  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Hi, I have android l preview has secondary rom and I would like to know how to root it or flash a .zip for it. Thank you!
9th November 2014, 09:05 AM |#4  

More
If I flash any .zip file by recovery. In which rom it will be installed? is it primary rom or secondary?
9th November 2014, 09:14 AM |#5  
Flag Centralia
Thanks Meter: 991

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyad Pradhan

If I flash any .zip file by recovery. In which rom it will be installed? is it primary rom or secondary?

If you use the Install, Backup or Wipe options when you first get to recovery are your internal (primary) rom.
All secondary roms are located in Multirom/manage roms/
9th November 2014, 07:41 PM |#6  

More
Please help me.
I installed multirom from the appstore, (rooted my phone before) - then pressed install there - phone rebooted into twrp and then rebooted again. and then it was stuck into the booting screen or how you call it (1+1 logo without any animation). what should i do now? how do i get this fixed? i need my phone back!
9th November 2014, 08:17 PM |#7  
Flag Centralia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memylo

I installed multirom from the appstore, (rooted my phone before) - then pressed install there - phone rebooted into twrp and then rebooted again. and then it was stuck into the booting screen or how you call it (1+1 logo without any animation). what should i do now? how do i get this fixed? i need my phone back!

Strange, I would try restoring your nandroid and flashing a patched kernel and MultiRom in recovery.
9th November 2014, 08:41 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal_bigjake

Strange, I would try restoring your nandroid and flashing a patched kernel and MultiRom in recovery.

Can you explain me how to do this stuff? I installed a uninstall zip for multirom and did a factory reset and was able to install paranoid android, but i want to go back to the stock cm11s. The rom provided by Cynogenmod gives me a error with invladid meta inf.
9th November 2014, 10:22 PM |#9  
Flag Centralia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memylo

Can you explain me how to do this stuff? I installed a uninstall zip for multirom and did a factory reset and was able to install paranoid android, but i want to go back to the stock cm11s. The rom provided by Cynogenmod gives me a error with invladid meta inf.

First make sure your bootloader and radio are up to date.
13th November 2014, 01:17 AM |#10  

More
Regarding Tassadr's recovery flashable zips, I have one question: what will happen with google OTA updates? Since the recovery is not overwritten, I assume they wouldn't exactly work as usual. Any insight or precautions I should take?
13th November 2014, 04:44 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1,219

More
So, these factory image zips don't have a recovery? And won't wipe my data/sdcard correct? So I 'should' be able to dirty flash over the dev preview. Or if not, I will at least still have my custom recovery to restore a nandroid?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)