Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Stuck at 0% of battery, difficulties to boot

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 23

By Fumas, Member on 10th October 2017, 07:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My phone is stuck to 0% of battery, no matter how much i charge it, it still remain at 0%.
It doesn't show up the battery charge icon, even if it's off, but the charging works because i feel the phone and the charger warm, but the led of charging doesn't show up even if the icon of the battery in navbar changes.
I already tried i clean flash, and now i flashed the last factory image, but the problem isn't gone.
There's another problem, when i shut down or i reboot the phone, it seems to die. It doesn't power up, but after some attempts keeping the power button pressed for much seconds, it finally turns on. Same for fastboot mode.

How did i arrive to this situation? I was running los14, i installed substratum, i applied 4 or 5 themes and there was no problem, till when i had a bootloop. So, i went in recovery and flashed the rom to fix the problem, but when i pressed "reboot", the phone shut down and died, and problems are begun.

One years ago i changed the battery, i still have the old one, should i try to change the battery?

10th October 2017, 11:41 PM |#2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 4,694

More
Yes, try a different battery to see if that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to audit13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift audit13 Ad-Free
11th October 2017, 05:26 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
I changed battery but nothing seems changed.
It's really strange, the phone runs well anyway, i'm writing with it right now..

It's like the phone can't reach battery status. There's no app that is able to get info from battery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171011-203955.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	4299881  
11th October 2017, 09:05 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Actually, something changed; when the phone is off and i plug it in charge, it shows a battery with a question mark
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171011_205942.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	4299893  
11th October 2017, 10:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sounds like the battery charging circuit
The Following User Says Thank You to elitestate For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elitestate Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)