I want to install Kali Nethunter on top of a 7.1.1 custom rom, is it possible ?

Search This thread

DaftHacker

Aug 13, 2014
I want to have Kali Nethunter on my device as well as a 7.1.1 custom rom but i don't want to multiboot a 6.0.1 rom with Nethunter and a 7.1.1 custom rom. I noticed this page had Nougat for the Nexus 5 so i'm assuming its possible to use Nethunter with 7.1.1 but i have no idea how to build it. All i really want to achieve is a custom rom like Nitrogen with Nethunter on top, is that at all possible ?

DaftHacker

Aug 13, 2014
No you can't. And if you try it might break some nethunter function. To get the monitor mode to work, you'll need a wifi card. You can watch detailed tutorials on Youtube.
I have a bug with the latest kernel so im trying to find an older one but i'm not even sure what kind to go for, there is: kernel-nethunter-hammerhead, kernel-nethunter-hammerheadcafcm, kernel-nethunter-hammerheadcm, and kernel-nethunter-hammerheadmon. I'm not really sure what the differences are, do you happen to know ?

Nunaev

Feb 5, 2014
plus.google.com
Official nightly builds: build.nethunter.com/nightly/3.15.4-20170107-1635/kernel-nethunter-hammerhead-nougat-3.15.4-20170107-1635.zip
P.S. As a new user I can't post a link (url).

Last edited:

Hammerhead2502

Dec 5, 2014
Mumbai
Can you guide me to get it on CM14.1 CAF by dark eyes???@Hammerhead2502

Sorry I didn't notice your earlier post. Anyway, go to this page -> https://build.nethunter.com/nightly/
Click on the latest date and find this kernel file -> kernel-nethunter-hammerheadcafcm-nougat
Download that and then scroll to the bottom of the page and download the package you prefer. I'll suggest the full rolling one. It's large but it has all the features. Then just flash those two files in any order from recovery. And that should do it. ;)

Reactions: GopalKaul
May 5, 2015
I have a bug with the latest kernel so im trying to find an older one but i'm not even sure what kind to go for, there is: kernel-nethunter-hammerhead, kernel-nethunter-hammerheadcafcm, kernel-nethunter-hammerheadcm, and kernel-nethunter-hammerheadmon. I'm not really sure what the differences are, do you happen to know ?

Same question here, also Im'm not sure if the kernel is automatically downloaded when I build my nethunter zip via the github repo....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes it can be done. Download the latest hammerhead kernel from here and download the nethunter package. I'd suggest you the full rolling one. Then flash it on a Nougat ROM. ;)
    Can you guide me to get it on CM14.1 CAF by dark eyes???@Hammerhead2502

Sorry I didn't notice your earlier post. Anyway, go to this page -> https://build.nethunter.com/nightly/
    Click on the latest date and find this kernel file -> kernel-nethunter-hammerheadcafcm-nougat
    Download that and then scroll to the bottom of the page and download the package you prefer. I'll suggest the full rolling one. It's large but it has all the features. Then just flash those two files in any order from recovery. And that should do it. ;)