23,375 posts
Thanks Meter: 128,797

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2013, 07:25 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

What do you mean old version of the app with all features? Those 2 Kernel versions were because stupid Google decided to derp AOSP and roms decided to go derp mode as well and either built stock JWR, or then hybrid, others went JSS... a mess.

App will go fully functional with the N5 as soon as I get the device on my hands and I get some quality time with it.

When I installed the kernel and managed to flash the colorfix the project Pringles had very limited features. Stuff like USB fast charge and headphone gain and stuff like that just went there. Had so many problems with flashing kernels and getting them to work I just gave up and used standard. I miss fk!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

2nd November 2013, 07:26 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:

Pushed test3.

Yep, boots. Want me to see if UV works?
2nd November 2013, 07:27 AM |#23  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosswaa

When I installed the kernel and managed to flash the colorfix the project Pringles had very limited features. Stuff like USB fast charge and headphone gain and stuff like that just went there. Had so many problems with flashing kernels and getting them to work I just gave up and used standard. I miss fk!

Pringles is the alpha version of the next FKU... you should not use beta/alpha versions if you want something that works... Although the latest Pringles version is 80% complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyam

Yep, boots. Want me to see if UV works?

Yes, pretty please )
2nd November 2013, 07:29 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:

Pringles is the alpha version of the next FKU... you should not use beta/alpha versions if you want something that works... Although the latest Pringles version is 80% complete.

Yes, pretty please )

I completely forgot I joined the beta, makes sense now I guess. I just update when playstore says to haha
Play store should really make that more obvious lol

2nd November 2013, 07:30 AM |#25  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosswaa

I completely forgot I joined the beta, makes sense now I guess. I just update when playstore says to haha
Play store should really make that more obvious lol

I totally agree.
2nd November 2013, 07:31 AM |#26  

More
Quote:

Yes, pretty please )

Hm. It seems to work. Changes the 1.5Ghz to +25 and it did stick on reboot.
2nd November 2013, 07:35 AM |#27  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hm. It seems to work. Changes the 1.5Ghz to +25 and it did stick on reboot.

Good. A good test is for you to lower them until the device crashes. Or even lower them like -100mV and playing a game or something and it will be less warm for sure.
2nd November 2013, 07:38 AM |#28  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 1,555

More
I'm getting excited just seeing these little progress replies, lol.

Thanks again @franciscofranco for your time and @kuyam for testing!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Exel Ad-Free
2nd November 2013, 07:42 AM |#29  

More
Quote:

Good. A good test is for you to lower them until the device crashes. Or even lower them like -100mV and playing a game or something and it will be less warm for sure.

Hmm.. I just checked the sys monitor and there seems to be no deep sleep at the moment. Turned off the screen and i'll check in a about 10 minutes to see if there is some deep sleep. If there's not i'll flash stock and confirm that that does deep sleep.
The Following User Says Thank You to kuyam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuyam Ad-Free
2nd November 2013, 07:45 AM |#30  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Oeiras, Lisboa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hmm.. I just checked the sys monitor and there seems to be no deep sleep at the moment. Turned off the screen and i'll check in a about 10 minutes to see if there is some deep sleep. If there's not i'll flash stock and confirm that that does deep sleep.

There should be no deep sleep problems at all, I almost did no changes, even ramdisk is stock. If you're connected to the USB there won't be any deep sleep at all.
2nd November 2013, 07:48 AM |#31  

More
Derp.. right.. was hooked to usb. Unhooked and no problem. I'll UV 2.3Ghz now to see if it crashes

Yeah.. did like -100 on the 2.3Ghz and instant freeze.. so that works .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuyam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kuyam Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best kernel for n5, color profile, fku app, franco kernel, nexus kernel nr.1

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)