Thanks Meter: 129,590

Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2018, 10:34 AM |#41271  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h00ch

How do I remove this kernel? Since installing, my CPU usage is high, phone runs hotter and phone is sluggish.

Reinstall your rom in twrp (rom, than gapps, than magisk or supersu (if the rom is not rooted)). In this case the rom's original kernel will be installed.

8th June 2018, 05:46 AM |#41272  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm using Official RR Oreo & Just flashed this kernel. I'm not familiar with kernel modifications. Someone give some settings configuration
22nd June 2018, 02:42 AM |#41273  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koushikdutta106

I'm using Official RR Oreo & Just flashed this kernel. I'm not familiar with kernel modifications. Someone give some settings configuration

Install franko Kernel manager
Use performance profiles
11th July 2018, 04:23 PM |#41274  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. Ich want to make my display brightnes brighter with your kernel App. But every time in restart the phone it is automaticly disabled. Can you Help me please
22nd July 2018, 09:17 AM |#41275  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 137

More
[Issue] Instagram videos/stories/IGTV won't play
Hi, long time user of your kernel. Currently using r114 on the unofficial version of LOS15.1, performance is as good as ever.
However, after much investigation, I've found out that Instagram videos/stories/IGTV [Any form of video playback in Instagram] won't play. It will, however, play if I force close the app and launch it again. But, only the first video that shows up on the screen will start playback. Any other videos after that will not play/freeze until I force close it again. I haven't done any modifications to the kernel in my testings.
Attached below is a screenshot of my Instagram app, showing that the stories on my screen won't play, but a circle will keep spinning on the top right corner, indicating that it's loading.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your efforts in supporting the N5 family till this day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Instagram_20180722-155504.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	4555301  
The Following User Says Thank You to cycloneblast For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cycloneblast Ad-Free
23rd July 2018, 06:46 AM |#41276  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycloneblast

Hi, long time user of your kernel. Currently using r114 on the unofficial version of LOS15.1, performance is as good as ever.
However, after much investigation, I've found out that Instagram videos/stories/IGTV [Any form of video playback in Instagram] won't play. It will, however, play if I force close the app and launch it again. But, only the first video that shows up on the screen will start playback. Any other videos after that will not play/freeze until I force close it again. I haven't done any modifications to the kernel in my testings.
Attached below is a screenshot of my Instagram app, showing that the stories on my screen won't play, but a circle will keep spinning on the top right corner, indicating that it's loading.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your efforts in supporting the N5 family till this day.

Me too. And some GIF in 9gag do this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180723-074502.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	4556037  
The Following User Says Thank You to SnokeHUN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SnokeHUN Ad-Free
2nd August 2018, 01:04 PM |#41277  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscofranco

Builds (starting with r114) are also compatible with Android 8.1.0 Oreo.

Does the "also" mean that >r114 are Nougat capable too?
12th August 2018, 10:04 PM |#41278  
Flag 35
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Hi all, i would like to give my little experience about two kernels on my N5 with Resurrection Remix Oreo :

ElementalX has sweep gesture and tap gestures of Many kinds, very stable and responsive ( gestures ) and runs very smooth but battery life is very bad even when you keep the phone locked on airplane mode, the idle consumption goes up to more than 10% per hour sometimes while using greenfy for doze.

Franko kernel on the other hand doesn't have any
gestures support but gives way better battery life results, idle consumption with data enabled goes maximum to 3% per hour, which gives many more hours to use your phone.

Does anyone know if franko is planning to add like a DT2W ( double tap to wake gesture ), and could anyone tell me if the wake gesture affect battery life ? I know that it does but is it that much ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best kernel for n5, color profile, fku app, franco kernel, nexus kernel nr.1

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)