[ROM] [GPL] [KK 4.4.4] ♦ PURITY ROM ♦ (Hammerhead) 15/10

1,278 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,085

By DariosF, Senior Member on 15th November 2013, 03:14 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
28th November 2013, 08:23 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 1,157

More
Just installed the latest build. Loving that App Ops has been added to settings. Brilliant!!

28th November 2013, 09:16 AM |#502  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Everything is fine, but I also had the SuperSU problem. Needed to flash it afterwards, because no root detected after flashing the build!
28th November 2013, 09:22 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleotide

Just installed the latest build. Loving that App Ops has been added to settings. Brilliant!!

Humm, where do you see that?
Sorry for my apparent blindness...
28th November 2013, 09:38 AM |#504  
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Settings - System - App privacy
The Following User Says Thank You to Bogusetti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bogusetti Ad-Free
28th November 2013, 09:45 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 1,157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneGretzky

Humm, where do you see that?
Sorry for my apparent blindness...

As above... Settings, scroll all the way to the bottom, App Privacy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nucleotide For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nucleotide Ad-Free
28th November 2013, 12:38 PM |#506  
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 2,264

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacio88

Wow, removing the clear all from the nav bar was the worst thing you could've done. Ime sure that's the way Google would have it done if they were to put it on stock android. Now it just looks like some hack job.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Statements like these are why people like Dario stop building FREE Roms for this community. This comes across as very ungrateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacio88

I wasn't complaining before about the clear all button because it was perfect. And yes the Google dialer is stock on android because when I bought it the dialer came on my phone stock. I was only requesting the dialer, not complaining. There were a bunch of other people complaining about not being able to see the clear all button why not lash out on them? I mean you really have to be blind to not notice it. Either way this is a smooth ROM, its just a shame he had to change one if my favorite thing about this ROM (the clear all button) because people couldn't notice it.

There were people saying they couldn't see the clear all button and they were appropriately redirected to find it. They didn't cry out saying they could find it because the Rom is a "hack job". Have some respect bro. You apparently don't care about the time the OP puts into this project. This is Dario's Rom and he'll include what he sees fit. Even better, why don't you learn how to build a Rom of your own and then you can include whatever clear all recents button you want.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eep2378 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eep2378 Ad-Free
28th November 2013, 02:56 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
This new update is great! That touch sensitivity really helps. Especially combined with trinity; phone is all over the place (in a good way ). Please don't ever stop building. This has every feature I could possibly want. No extra nonsense. Great job Dev.

The only thing I ask which is not even important is to add that RAM and CPU thing in build part of settings (not sure if I'm explaining it right). It's in CM if anyone knows what its called. But like I said that's not even important. I just like it

Thanks again for all your hard work.

28th November 2013, 05:19 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Do you take donations for your work? I've been using your roms since gnex and love how fast and how you have the right balance in custom settings that are useful

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
28th November 2013, 05:40 PM |#509  
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 110

More
OMG!!!!!!!!

I just found out that your ROM is out for the N5 too!!
@DariosF I LOVE YOU!!!! no-homo :P

If you take donations please PM me your paypal email, i have a big one coming your way once you do man!
28th November 2013, 06:20 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
I only discovered about Purity when I got my N5 a couple of weeks ago.
I fully agree: for me it's an excellent Custom ROM with a close to perfect balance between lightweight and useful features.
THANKS.
28th November 2013, 06:22 PM |#511  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eep2378

Statements like these are why people like Dario stop building FREE Roms for this community. This comes across as very ungrateful.

There were people saying they couldn't see the clear all button and they were appropriately redirected to find it. They didn't cry out saying they could find it because the Rom is a "hack job". Have some respect bro. You apparently don't care about the time the OP puts into this project. This is Dario's Rom and he'll include what he sees fit. Even better, why don't you learn how to build a Rom of your own and then you can include whatever clear all recents button you want.

You are exageratting a bit why not let dario talk instead
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
purity nexus aosp
Previous Thread Next Thread