Thanks Meter: 1,604

By fronti90, Senior Member on 4th November 2013, 01:48 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
7th December 2013, 11:19 PM |#1501  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubakuba

Try switching the language to english and let me know?
Also can you get a log?

FC in every languages

Here the logcat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2s7qjul3d...8-00-14-46.txt

Hope it helps

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Sad56 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sad56 Ad-Free
7th December 2013, 11:27 PM |#1502  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,402

More
Does anyone else see similar in their notification shade when playing music? Song doesn't matter.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
7th December 2013, 11:30 PM |#1503  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 8,385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnichols189

Does anyone else see similar in their notification shade when playing music? Song doesn't matter.

No. I'm using WinAmp and one of the options is to have advanced controls in notification pulldown and all appears as it should. Little picture of album, play, forward, reverse, etc. Might try switching players...

from my N5
7th December 2013, 11:58 PM |#1504  
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 22,474

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidIt!

In the meantime if you go to the playstore you can pick up an app called SideBar. I've been using it for about a year now and is rock solid. It is like a ribbon and has no impact on battery. One of the options in it is to go directly to the app drawer and the best part is it functions even when you have other apps open. Worth a look, there's a free version and a paid version. :thumbup:

from my N5

Agreed. I love sidebar. Even when I was using aokp on my n4 with ribbons built in, I still used sidebar because of its stability and active development.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to dankoman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dankoman Ad-Free
8th December 2013, 12:17 AM |#1505  
Flag S.Ogden
Thanks Meter: 1,210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad56

Is everyone also have a FC when he use the spellchecker in hangouts or other apps?

On first word it works, on second fc.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes. I've posted a log as well. It happens every time I use spell checker where it gives options (see screenie). It doesn't matter which app, I get an fc of the app I'm using.

New log: https://db.tt/woDzPvQ6

Edit: don't know why the pic isn't showing up...

Sent from my Nexus 5
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1386461863817.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	2440090  
8th December 2013, 12:35 AM |#1506  
Thanks Meter: 220

More
Is it right that ring targets are working on secure lockscreen or is this a bug?

Tapatalked by neXus 5
8th December 2013, 12:59 AM |#1507  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1,402

More
Quote:

No. I'm using WinAmp and one of the options is to have advanced controls in notification pulldown and all appears as it should. Little picture of album, play, forward, reverse, etc. Might try switching players...

from my N5

I would if I could reliably steam play music to another player :/

8th December 2013, 01:43 AM |#1508  
Flag S.Ogden
Thanks Meter: 1,210

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnichols189

I would if I could reliably steam play music to another player :/

I believe the app is called GFS. You can stream Google Music to almost any other music player. I used to use it a lot on mako and maguro. Not so much anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 5
8th December 2013, 03:24 AM |#1509  
Flag Stoney Creek, ON
Thanks Meter: 233

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad56

Is everyone also have a FC when he use the spellchecker in hangouts or other apps?

On first word it works, on second fc.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

This happens to me as well. Its not the spell checker that crashes, just when you click on the corrected word it crashes the active app.

8th December 2013, 03:37 AM |#1510  
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:

Well, in the future I would just advise reading ALOT. Just wait a couple days after any new bootloader/radio comes out so that you can see first other people's experiences with it and make sure it is flashable from recovery. Also be sure to ALWAYS check md5's. I do that religiously now because I bricked a phone once not checking md5's. Md5's basically tell you if you have a good download and that nothing is corrupted. You can brick a phone from a bad download. That really goes for anything that you flash to any device though. Bootloaders/Radios are perfectly safe to flash and can carry alot of benefits, just have to be sure to be more careful in the future.

from my N5

My fault. Coz i forgot to wipe during the first install. I just used flashify and regret not done it thru cwm. It take about a whole day of thinking what should de done. And finally decide to wipe it and it works now!

Thank you for your replies dtoidit.

The Following User Says Thank You to edrickmph For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edrickmph Ad-Free
8th December 2013, 03:52 AM |#1511  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuryriderX

This happens to me as well. Its not the spell checker that crashes, just when you click on the corrected word it crashes the active app.

likewise - but as was stated previously, this only happens if i tap a word from the popup list, not by selecting any of the words from the predictive typing bar above the keyboard.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread