i've made a simple app to manage various kernel parameters and i've also added some useful features that will help you with your "flashing mania"
Latest version of the app supports MOAR devices!
- Nexus 5 (O'RLY?!) :sly:
- Htc One
- Htc One X
- Htc One X+
- Galaxy Nexus
- Nexus 4
- Moto X
- Moto G
- Galaxy S4/S3/S2
- Galaxy Note 1/2/3
- Xperia Z1 / Z / Z Ultra
- LG G2
- LG G Flex
Follow the project on Google+ to get updates: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...78098156588800
- LongPress one item to display the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to set on boot and hit the heart icon
- Cpu Max frequency
- Cpu Min frequency
- Governor fine tuning : manage every single paramenter of your preferred governor
- Gpu Max frequency
- Other Gpu Parameters if available
- Supports uv_mv_table and vdd_table
- Batch undervolting
- Single frequency voltage editing
Kernel specific values
- I/O Scheduler
- Read Ahead size
- Tune Scheduler parameters
- TCP Congestion control
- Toggle Fast Charge
- Toggle Fsync
- DoubleTap 2 Wake
- Sweep 2 Wake
- Sweep 2 Sleep
- Vibration intensity
Low Memory Killer
- Tweak native android task killer
- a list that contains all values that will be applied on boot! You can also edit values from this tab
- Longpress one item to shoe the Contextual ActionBar, select values you want to Delete and hit the trash icon!
Simple File Explorer
- Install Boot.img
- install Recovery.img
- Flash package
- Backup Boot.img
- Backup Recovery.img
- swipe item on left/right to delete backup
ONLY TWRP RECOVERY IS SUPPORTED!
- Create a custom editable list of commands
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Data
- Install package
- Nandroid Backup
- Add and reorder commands as you wish, then hit the reboot button and take a coffee, your commands will be executed automatically and device will reboot automatically
- Drag and drop and item to reorder
- Swipe to the left/right, to delete command
- Read/Write SD-Card : Needed for File Explorer and Backup tools
- Access SuperUser : to apply selected values
- Access Network : Needed for Google Analytics stuff ( to track crashes and errors)
- Receive Boot Completed : To apply your selected values when you reboot the device!
KernelTweaker uses some OpenSource classes and xmls from:
AOKP : https://github.com/AOKP
and SlidingMenu library from jfeinstein10: https://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenu/
Latest versions moved from beta to public!!!
(click on the image or the link to find it on PlayStore! )
If you like the app please rate it on PlayStore! i will keep it updated as best as i can!
The application is already on PlayStore as BETA, so you need to join the community on Google Plus at this Link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...78098156588800
Then join the Beta program!
Kernel Tweaker will be always free and without ads, and i will add as more features as i can!
if you have suggestions, ideas or you find a bug, please post here or on G+ community!