FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [>=4.0] Recurrent Notifications for any App

3,364 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,603

By bartito, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th December 2013, 09:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This app allows to configure recurrent notifications for each app that is using the standard Android notifications subsystem.

For each app, you can configure the ringtone, vibration, led color, number of repeats and interval of each notification.

Notifications are automatically cancelled if the monitorized app removes the notification.

Also, for each monitorized app you can configure if you like to be notified when a ongoing or clearable notification was created or if the created notification contains a specific text.

This app requires a special permission that needs to be activated after the install (go app settings in order to activate it).

Please, contact if you have troubles or questions.

Market Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cationsmanager

Compatibility:

Android 4.3 and higher for the standard notifications controller
Android 4.0 to 4.2 for the legacy notifications controller (based on accessibility permissions)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	icon.png
Views:	3256
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	2457540   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr1.jpg
Views:	4454
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	2457541   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr2.jpg
Views:	4283
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	2457542   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr3.jpg
Views:	3889
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	2457543   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr4.jpg
Views:	3609
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	2457544   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr5.jpg
Views:	3327
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	2457549   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr6.jpg
Views:	3222
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	2457550  
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free

16th December 2013, 11:53 AM |#2  
Flag Caerphilly
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Thank you, been looking for something like this that actually works for a long time, just downloaded it, and all is working flawlessly at the moment, using the custom notification on my Yahoo email app, I can use what sound I desire now.

Thanks very much, will be upgrading to the paid version very soon.

Just a quick question though, is there anyway to disable the app notification icon in the status bar.

Thanks
16th December 2013, 11:56 AM |#3  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01

Thank you, been looking for something like this that actually works for a long time, just downloaded it, and all is working flawlessly at the moment, using the custom notification on my Yahoo email app, I can use what sound I desire now.

Thanks very much, will be upgrading to the paid version very soon.

Just a quick question though, is there anyway to disable the app notification icon in the status bar.

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for your comments. Appreciate it!
You can disable the statusbar icon clicking settings and checking the "Statusbar icon" preference
Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
16th December 2013, 12:55 PM |#4  
Flag Caerphilly

More
Your welcome, I have tried what you suggested to turn off the notification icon, but for some reason it is still visible, not a problem though, it soon disappears after I have read my notification.

Thanks again
16th December 2013, 03:09 PM |#5  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumi 01

Your welcome, I have tried what you suggested to turn off the notification icon, but for some reason it is still visible, not a problem though, it soon disappears after I have read my notification.

Thanks again

Just updated app in the play store a few minutes ago.
Issue is solved.
Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
16th December 2013, 03:58 PM |#6  
Flag Caerphilly

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

Just updated app in the play store a few minutes ago.
Issue is solved.
Thanks

Thanks, updated app about an hour ago, still works great, but having selected no icon in the settings, when i get an email, i get no notification sound now, it still works so well i have updated to the paid version of the app.

Again not to worry, it works brilliantly if i have to put up with that icon i will as the icon only pops up when i receive an email, then disappears after i have read it.

Thanks again.
19th December 2013, 06:38 PM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
Just published a new version a few minutes ago that ads compatibility for all holo androids (ics and higher)
The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
28th December 2013, 04:08 PM |#8  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 914

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just published a new version a few minutes ago that ads compatibility for all holo androids (ics and higher)

this is what we need for LG G2
so we can control the LED blink

I've got a few questions
1. does this app can control LG G2 back LED
2. does this app usage impact battery life?

awesome app, must have
28th December 2013, 04:12 PM |#9  
The Web
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Question Silent notification
Quote:

App is nice. Has a lot of potential.
Before bying the pro version:
I have set GMail as the app to work with recurrent notification.
When I set the "Recurrent notification" to silent sound I still hear the sound of the "original notification" as normal. Any workaround ?
28th December 2013, 05:47 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Never gave it a chance due to app permissions
I'm worried about the permissions this app wants to be allowed. All text apart from passwords? Still enables it to collect credit card details etc.
Nah ah.
28th December 2013, 06:26 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 251

More
Sorry but I won't be buying this until i can test with more then 1 app (2 would be enough to test good). Also would be nice to be able to change the blinking speed of the led its too fast for my taste.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)