FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Cyanogen OS 12.1 Bootanimation

222 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Post Reply Email Thread
CyanogenOS CM12.1 bootanimation

Download zip
Rename bootanimaton.zip
Copy system/media
Rw-R-R 644
Live enjoy ))

Thank you CyanogenOS Team...

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1429124499442.png
Views:	7588
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	3264300


https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwxH...p=docslist_api
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _DarkKnight_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _DarkKnight_ Ad-Free
15th April 2015, 09:11 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
S4 ready ¿? 19500
15th April 2015, 09:14 PM |#3  
_DarkKnight_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar Choque Aviza

S4 ready ¿? 19500

Yes xhdpi-xxhdpi
16th April 2015, 09:32 AM |#4  
SFCMouco's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 410
 
Donate to Me
More
And if anyone wants a flash zip you can find it here.
18th April 2015, 01:36 AM |#5  
Casper1982's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag La Pampa
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
This work for HDPI?
30th May 2015, 07:24 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 378
 
More
Now its perfect
For 480x800 devices, if any1 want it for their device with diff resolution then tell me i will make one for u as i hv lots of free time

EDIT:
Don't have time anymore sorry
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.72 MB, 1378 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyline For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skyline Ad-Free
13th June 2015, 08:52 AM |#7  
objr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 231
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonupm

Now its perfect
For 480x800 devices, if any1 want it for their device with diff resolution then tell me i will make one for u as i hv lots of free time

Press thanks button if it helped any1

Hi fellow
Can you please make it for a 1200x800 resolution... It's for motoG first generation

I'll be very glad and I'll hit the thanks button again

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk
13th June 2015, 11:46 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 378
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by objr

Hi fellow
Can you please make it for a 1200x800 resolution... It's for motoG first generation

I'll be very glad and I'll hit the thanks button again

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

Wait few minutes i will make one now..are sure the resolution is correct?? I think its 720x1280
The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skyline Ad-Free
13th June 2015, 12:22 PM |#9  
objr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 231
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonupm

Wait few minutes i will make one now..are sure the resolution is correct?? I think its 720x1280

Yes, you said it right! 720x1280!

But now I'm using the one for nexus 6 and it fit just fine!
Thanks dude

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk
13th June 2015, 12:32 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 378
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by objr

Yes, you said it right! 720x1280!

But now I'm using the one for nexus 6 and it fit just fine!
Thanks dude

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

Great... that's what i gonna tell you.. becoz its already there
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skyline Ad-Free
12th August 2015, 12:45 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Question
Great work, it works fine on my lg g2. Could you make the bootanimation flashable through recovery? I am using Cyanogenmod nightlys and every time i update to a newer one, i have to copy the zip to the specific folder.It would be much comfortable for me to flash it right after the rom.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Update: I made it myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to xXRapToRiXx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xXRapToRiXx Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes