Search This thread

mobile_sensei

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2011
Washington DC
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 10 Pro
BLACK PIXEL LAUNCHER

Pixel Launcher with black accent. Black App Drawer Background,Black G widget and almost transparent black app drawer background.

Install
Flash PixelLauncher_Black.zip in recovery and Enjoy.

================================================== ===========================================

New pixel Launcher v7.1.1

flash zip in recovery and enjoy.

Everything working perfectly including weather on top right corner as seen on new Pixel phones

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161021-194343.jpg
    Screenshot_20161021-194343.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 5,973
  • Screenshot_20161122-120415.jpg
    Screenshot_20161122-120415.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5,894
  • Screenshot_20161122-120419.jpg
    Screenshot_20161122-120419.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5,908
Last edited by a moderator:

BIade

Apr 11, 2013
Cologne
Hey looks cool, one tip:
You could achieve the same with a substratum theme ;)
The advantage would be, you dont have to update your version every time the app has got an update :)

Cheers
Blade

Reactions: mobile_sensei

mkoev

Oct 7, 2012
Varna
How do I remove this launcher? It messed up my phone really good (FCs all the time ) and there's no way to remove it even after changing the launcher :((((

vicky5696

Mar 7, 2015
which version of launcher is this?

BLACK PIXEL LAUNCHER

Pixel Launcher with black accent. Black App Drawer Background,Black G widget and almost transparent black app drawer background.

Install

================================================== ===========================================

Everything working perfectly including weather on top right corner as seen on new Pixel phones
is this the Android O version of pixel launcher?

Reactions: willyinpr4u

circuitau

Jan 1, 2011
Have given this a try, its nice.

How do I change the Google search button to white like your first pic?
Also I am not getting the weather on the main screen, only have time (weather is in status bar and lockscreen)
Using AICP Nougat rom here, its been a while since I played with this phone.

Hmm that's funny, is showing TeamBlackOut made this not you!

ui_print(" Pixel Launcher ");
ui_print(" * Made by Team Black Out * ");
ui_print(" Deleting old copies ");

In the zip! What do you have to say to stealing our themed app? Did you know xda moderators test for us? One warning too remove the link and post or I shall report this kang post!

Reactions: PiggySmalls

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Hmm that's funny, is showing TeamBlackOut made this not you!

ui_print(" Pixel Launcher ");
ui_print(" * Made by Team Black Out * ");
ui_print(" Deleting old copies ");

In the zip! What do you have to say to stealing our themed app? Did you know xda moderators test for us? One warning too remove the link and post or I shall report this kang post!
Thanks for the clarification for OP's benefit. But it's not needed. I am already aware of this.

Reactions: djdarkknight96

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
OP @mobile_sensei

This zip is among one of many zips painstakingly developed by Team Blackout. From looking at your attachment, it is plenty clear that you either found this zip somewhere or downloaded from TBO's Host. Whatever the sourcing or Rationale, this is a clear case of Kang and is not Permitted under XDA Rules.

Thread Closed and attachment removed. For those of you, who'd like to have this great App and a host of other Outstanding Apps, please visit Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLACK PIXEL LAUNCHER

Install

OP @mobile_sensei

This zip is among one of many zips painstakingly developed by Team Blackout. From looking at your attachment, it is plenty clear that you either found this zip somewhere or downloaded from TBO's Host. Whatever the sourcing or Rationale, this is a clear case of Kang and is not Permitted under XDA Rules.

Thread Closed and attachment removed. For those of you, who'd like to have this great App and a host of other Outstanding Apps, please visit Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps
    Hey looks cool, one tip:
    You could achieve the same with a substratum theme ;)
    The advantage would be, you dont have to update your version every time the app has got an update :)

Cheers
    Blade
    How do I remove this launcher? It messed up my phone really good (FCs all the time ) and there's no way to remove it even after changing the launcher :((((

Just Reflash your ROM or G-Apps package, whichever provides your launcher, wipe cache/dalvik, reboot.
    which version of launcher is this?

BLACK PIXEL LAUNCHER

Install

is this the Android O version of pixel launcher?