FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][KRT16M] Center Clock I Battery % Mod I odex I deodexed I 7 versions

318 posts
Thanks Meter: 956

By cargobr151, Senior Member on 14th November 2013, 03:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey Folks,

I have a battery indicator with % numbers created.
This can be flashed via custom recovery.
I've created a few versions.

These files are only for KRT16M based stock roms.

Note:
This mod shows, battery % as number and the battery icon (stock icon of Google), or even none. When charging, the% indicator does not change.

A big thanks goes to Erhany for his source files. I have adapted this, for our N5's.

This mods working with both runtimes - ART and Dalvik!

If you like it...

1. Version - deodexed: battery with % number to the right of the stock icon
cargo_only_Batt_%_rechts_deodexed_N5.zip
1. Version - odex: battery with % number to the right of the stock icon
cargo_only_Batt_%_rechts_odex_N5.zip

2. Version - deodexed: battery with % number to the left of the stock icon
cargo_only_Batt_%_links_deodexed_N5.zip
2. Version - odex: battery with % number to the left of the stock icon
cargo_only_Batt_%_links_odex_N5.zip

3. version - deodexed: battery only as % number
cargo_only_Batt_%_without_Batt_Icon_deodexed_N5.zi p
3. version - odex: battery only as % number
cargo_only_Batt_%_without_Batt_Icon_odex_N5.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more mods with Battery % and CenterClock, click here post #38!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installing:
- reboot into CustomRecovery
- flash the correct zip you need (watch for odex and deodexed files)
- reboot
- enjoy

If you like it...
The Following 107 Users Say Thank You to cargobr151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cargobr151 Ad-Free

14th November 2013, 04:00 AM |#2  
Flag Bay area, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
for Stock rooted would i be looking at version 3?
14th November 2013, 04:04 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Karscht

Donate to Me
More
Today deodexed first.

Odex come later...
The Following User Says Thank You to cargobr151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cargobr151 Ad-Free
14th November 2013, 04:05 AM |#4  
texas
Thanks Meter: 464

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by projex0

for Stock rooted would i be looking at version 3?

As long as your rooted any version should be fine(your choice). Flash in recovery.
14th November 2013, 04:13 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Karscht

Donate to Me
More
Watch for odex and deodexed ROMs.

The odex versions coming soon...
14th November 2013, 04:26 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1,878

More
Working great! Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
14th November 2013, 04:44 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Karscht

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2011

Working great! Thanks!...

Yes, of course all is made and tested by me.
The Following User Says Thank You to cargobr151 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cargobr151 Ad-Free
14th November 2013, 04:49 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

Donate to Me
More
I was unsuccessful with flashing this. I used the without version;

Upon booting I have no navigation bar, or notification bar, and my background is now black.

I made a backup so it wasn't a problem but I don't know why it didn't work. Nexus 5 32GB, Stock, Rooted, SuperSU running the current stable version of Nova Launcher.

After booting I restarted in recovery and tried to clear the dalvik cache, rebooted, no luck. Tried to redownload and flash the mod, no luck. I was able to switch the launcher to the default and restart, no luck with that either.

Also its worth noting the only other mod I've installed is the Camera 1.3 mod by Jishnu Sur in the Android Development section of the Nexus 5 page.

So I'm just recovering my backup now, no need for any help, just wanted to put this out there so people know to make a backup.
14th November 2013, 05:01 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Same issue...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty Peeps

Upon booting I have no navigation bar, or notification bar, and my background is now black.

I made a backup so it wasn't a problem but I don't know why it didn't work. Nexus 5 32GB, Stock, Rooted, SuperSU running the current stable version of Nova Launcher.

After booting I restarted in recovery and tried to clear the dalvik cache, rebooted, no luck. Tried to redownload and flash the mod, no luck. I was able to switch the launcher to the default and restart, no luck with that either.

Also its worth noting the only other mod I've installed is the Camera 1.3 mod by Jishnu Sur in the Android Development section of the Nexus 5 page.

So I'm just recovering my backup now, no need for any help, just wanted to put this out there so people know to make a backup.

I have the exact same issue, and I tried the same things. Any suggestions? Thanks.
14th November 2013, 05:05 AM |#10  
Flag Madison, MS
Thanks Meter: 116

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjjaf

I have the exact same issue, and I tried the same things. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You guys running deodexed Roms??? May be your issues

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th November 2013, 05:11 AM |#11  
Flag Bay area, CA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same Issue on two of the files both on Stock rooted, non-deodexed rom

Quote:

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mod, nexus, percent

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)