FORUMS

Root Explorer Icons 2.0

2,207 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,426
 
By xanaxdroid, Senior Member on 5th October 2014, 11:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
What it is:
Here are some icons i put together from various sources, which i credit in the file. I plan to add more sooner or later(probably later).

How to install:
Extract files and pick what icons you want to use then put them in "/sdcard/SpeedSoftware/icons" then in the menu select custom.

Where to download:
Right over here









Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xanaxdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xanaxdroid Ad-Free
6th October 2014, 05:50 AM |#2  
Member
Flag South Carolina
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Your link doesn't work.
6th October 2014, 06:19 AM |#3  
Elluel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag えうれる
Thanks Meter: 3,235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore4294

Your link doesn't work.

http://files.oceighty.co/download.ph....Icons.2.0.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to Elluel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elluel Ad-Free
6th October 2014, 11:49 PM |#4  
xanaxdroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 8,426
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

http://files.oceighty.co/download.ph....Icons.2.0.zip

Thank you. I fixed the link.
7th October 2014, 09:48 AM |#5  
Ben36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,890
 
More
Looking so much better than before! Thanks!

Sent from my Android L Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
7th October 2014, 12:29 PM |#6  
xanaxdroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 8,426
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben36

Looking so much better than before! Thanks!

Sent from my Android L Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

You're welcome. I didn't like the default look but it's such a useful app.

Sent from my Nexus 5
7th October 2014, 12:50 PM |#7  
Elluel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag えうれる
Thanks Meter: 3,235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxdroid

You're welcome. I didn't like the default look but it's such a useful app.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Not really related to the icons, but when you save a file (e.g. build.prop), it doesn't always save it, does it happen to you too? Only seems to happen with Root Explorer.
7th October 2014, 09:44 PM |#8  
xanaxdroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 8,426
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

Not really related to the icons, but when you save a file (e.g. build.prop), it doesn't always save it, does it happen to you too? Only seems to happen with Root Explorer.

It's happened before but it was a problem with my su binary. Because after updating to SuperSU I've never had that problem again.

Sent from my Nexus 5
8th October 2014, 01:26 AM |#9  
Elluel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag えうれる
Thanks Meter: 3,235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxdroid

It's happened before but it was a problem with my su binary. Because after updating to SuperSU I've never had that problem again.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I've only tested with SuperSU and its always happened to me since the beginning.

Doesn't always save, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.
8th October 2014, 05:49 AM |#10  
xanaxdroid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 8,426
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

I've only tested with SuperSU and its always happened to me since the beginning.

Doesn't always save, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Yeah I don't know why it does that but it doesn't happen anymore for me. I also started turning off notifications for Root Explorer in App Info so I suggest try that as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5
8th October 2014, 06:07 AM |#11  
Elluel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag えうれる
Thanks Meter: 3,235
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxdroid

Yeah I don't know why it does that but it doesn't happen anymore for me. I also started turning off notifications for Root Explorer in App Info so I suggest try that as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5

No dice. Oh well. I would usually use the editor activity from CM File Manager but it doesn't work on my personal built full AOSP ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes