FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Tiles on lineageOS 14.1. How to mod?

139 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By cicci0, Senior Member on 3rd March 2018, 06:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys.
I loved cyanogen and I still love lineageOS.
I have 1 doubt, I hope you can help me.
1) How can I change the amount of tiles (rows of 3 are uselessly huge, like 4 or 5 tiles per row).

I'm looking for something like that ...
ok

5th March 2018, 09:44 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicci0

Hi guys.
I loved cyanogen and I still love lineageOS.
I have 1 doubt, I hope you can help me.
1) How can I change the amount of tiles (rows of 3 are uselessly huge, like 4 or 5 tiles per row).

I'm looking for something like that ...

ok

Hi,
I don't have a real solution for your problem but I think the best thing you could do is to switch to a ROM which supports increasing tiles per row out of the box.
I know that back in the Android Jelly-Bean days it was easy to mod this but I haven't found a modification you could do to achieve this in Lineage OS.
An other thing you could try is to use Xposed Framework and the module GravityBox, that module has an option to increase the tiles per row. But there's one thing with Xposed Framework and that is that you won't be able to pass Safety-Net.
So if you really want to stay on Lineage OS and you don't care about Safety-Net than Xposed Framework is your best option. If you do care about Safety-Net than switching to an other ROM is your best option.
5th March 2018, 11:13 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pompei (NA)
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.FREE_Bird

Hi,
I don't have a real solution for your problem but I think the best thing you could do is to switch to a ROM which supports increasing tiles per row out of the box.
I know that back in the Android Jelly-Bean days it was easy to mod this but I haven't found a modification you could do to achieve this in Lineage OS.
An other thing you could try is to use Xposed Framework and the module GravityBox, that module has an option to increase the tiles per row. But there's one thing with Xposed Framework and that is that you won't be able to pass Safety-Net.
So if you really want to stay on Lineage OS and you don't care about Safety-Net than Xposed Framework is your best option. If you do care about Safety-Net than switching to an other ROM is your best option.

Solution is HERE
5th March 2018, 11:15 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicci0

Solution is HERE

Oh you've already found a solution, great.
Nice to know there's an othe alternative for the solutions I suggested.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)