[Thread merged with CM14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Hey guys,
@zim555 have some technical issues from making a bootable build. He'll fix that soon.
Also, he'll XCU firmware later.

PS: Download link is now fixed

Thanks for understanding
Boulaxx

If you've a direct contact with @zim555 then tell him to build 64bit version as it is nearly bugless. All of the 32bit versions of CM14 has a lot of bugs nd reboots in every device but 64bit is nearly bugless nd really good in performance.

Reactions: Unknown.Guy

Boulaxx

Apr 4, 2016
Beirut
If you've a direct contact with @zim555 then tell him to build 64bit version as it is nearly bugless. All of the 32bit versions of CM14 has a lot of bugs nd reboots in every device but 64bit is nearly bugless nd really good in performance.

Hi,
Good question! I asked him about your request, and he replies that 32 bit ROMs are better for grand prime because it have just 1GB RAM and not optimized for 64 bit ROMs.

Hope that helps

Regards
Boulaxx

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Hi,
Good question! I asked him about your request, and he replies that 32 bit ROMs are better for grand prime because it have just 1GB RAM and not optimized for 64 bit ROMs.

Hope that helps

Regards
Boulaxx

Hi!
Thanks for that. Actually I'm using 64bit CM14 on Lenovo A6000 with exactly same specs, the ROM was completely bugless except I guess the FM bug. It is a performance beast nd good battery backup even on 1 GB RAM, So I thought it might help.
Cheers. ;)

L4zyD0g

Hi!
Thanks for that. Actually I'm using 64bit CM14 on Lenovo A6000 with exactly same specs, the ROM was completely bugless except I guess the FM bug. It is a performance beast nd good battery backup even on 1 GB RAM, So I thought it might help.
Cheers. ;)
Do you have issues on SMS text messages ? On cm13 the messages are late receiving. Just asking if you encountered it. Some of the users of cm13 have encountered it

Sent from my SM-G530H using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Hi,

Hope that helps

Regards
Boulaxx
How to know if the rom is 32bit or 64 bit?

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Do you have issues on SMS text messages ? On cm13 the messages are late receiving. Just asking if you encountered it. Some of the users of cm13 have encountered it

Well I used to have in older builds but not now. Actually I don't text, I use What'sApp so I'm not sure.
Clean flash Build #95 nd see if you get somewhere.

Reactions: Unknown.Guy

yash manwani

Mar 2, 2016
vadodara
i tried latest cm 14.1 build #13 without gapps
almost near stable
camera works but if used flash it starts flickering and sd card access
till now i found these bugs

mateusENG

Jun 9, 2016
Last build dont have acess to internet with 3g or 2g, only with WiFi
Incall audio just work if press the speaker and press again.
Sry my english, xcu

Jul 20, 2015
@zim555

Is the best rom I've ever test, even better than stable CM13

Pros
Very stable, incredible multitasking, good ram usage

All works except:
camera records video but not capture photos
You need on and off speakers for had call audio

I'm on build 15 in g530M

PDT only resolving the camera problem this ROM would be usable

Last edited:
Reactions: Boulaxx

L4zyD0g

Maybe is not the rom but the carrier itself that has some trouble sending and receiving

Enviado desde mi SM-G530H mediante Tapatalk
Nope. It's rom. Some users reported that bug. And I never expericed that when I'm on build 36 but after build 36. It started to get this bug. Sorry if I commented here about CM13. Because on cm13 no one answers

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

For the in-call audio bug, try "Sound About" application, set Phone Call Audio to 'Speaker'. works!
So you mean everytime you got a phone call it will loud speaker ?

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

@zim555

Is the best rom I've ever test, even better than stable CM13

Pros
Very stable, incredible multitasking, good ram usage

All works except:
camera records video but not capture photos
You need on and off speakers for had call audio

I'm on build 15 in g530M

PDT only resolving the camera problem this ROM would be usable
Im g530h XCU

I want to install this but I want more toggles like CM13 and I want CM theme engine.

I install CM14 and I found it less toggles. Some toggles are important to me like heads up caffeine and many more.

I hope this CM14.1 have the same toggles as CM13

And also I'm hoping that the bug on call might get fixed thanks to @zim555 he is great

netss

Feb 12, 2008
today !! new build!

maybe in this build fix the problem with the volume phone.. its fixed not movible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts