FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [Stock] Galaxy Grand Prime lollipop (Port)

1,255 posts
Thanks Meter: 812
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hi,
I tried to port Galaxy Core Prime LTE (SM-G360F) firmware to Galaxy Grand Prime LTE (SM-G530F).
Since I don't have the device on hand, I need testers.

!!! WARNING !!!

- ROM has not been tested
- It obviously can brick your device
- It simply may not install or boot
- I'm not responsible for any problem caused to your device after flashing the rom, your device = your responsability


If you're OK with these and want to test, please download the ROM here http://www.mediafire.com/download/xk...st_Version.zip

Don't blame me if the ROM didn't boot, you've been warned

XDA:DevDB Information
GPrime LP, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Contributors
Nonta72
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: Stock

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2015-07-24
Last Updated 2015-07-24
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nonta72 Ad-Free
 
 
24th July 2015, 01:40 PM |#2  
cachok9999's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salta - Rosario de la Frontera
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
I will test it but my phone is G530H Dual
24th July 2015, 04:43 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn06497

testing (Y)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

Hi,
I tried to port Galaxy Core Prime LTE (SM-G360F) firmware to Galaxy Grand Prime LTE (SM-G530F).
Since I don't have the device on hand, I need testers.

!!! WARNING !!!

- ROM has not been tested
- It obviously can brick your device
- It simply may not install or boot
- I'm not responsible for any problem caused to your device after flashing the rom, your device = your responsability


If you're OK with these and want to test, please download the ROM here http://www.mediafire.com/download/xk...st_Version.zip

Don't blame me if the ROM didn't boot, you've been warned

XDA:DevDB Information
GPrime LP, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Contributors
Nonta72
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: Stock

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2015-07-24
Last Updated 2015-07-24


Error install
eror
24th July 2015, 05:28 PM |#5  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 812
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn06497

Error install

eror

Looks like a Binary error.
Did you try with CWM ?
Also, did you ever flashed something via this TWRP ? If yes, where is the link to that rom/mod/kernel ?
Thanks for testing.
24th July 2015, 05:55 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

Looks like a Binary error.
Did you try with CWM ?
Also, did you ever flashed something via this TWRP ? If yes, where is the link to that rom/mod/kernel ?
Thanks for testing.

I will try to CWM

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

Looks like a Binary error.
Did you try with CWM ?
Also, did you ever flashed something via this TWRP ? If yes, where is the link to that rom/mod/kernel ?
Thanks for testing.

same error
error 2
24th July 2015, 06:01 PM |#7  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 812
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn06497

I will try to CWM

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------



same error

error 2

Upload your build.prop file
24th July 2015, 06:07 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

Upload your build.prop file

I'm sorry I can not even upload :P
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tc4k9jsa7...uild.prop?dl=0
24th July 2015, 06:29 PM |#9  
Nonta72's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 812
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn06497

I'm sorry I can not even upload :P
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tc4k9jsa7...uild.prop?dl=0

Unzip the ROM
Delete the build.prop file in the ROM
Download the build.zip file in attachments
Unzip it
Put the build.prop from the archive in the ROM
Zip it and try to install again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip build.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.7 KB, 596 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nonta72 Ad-Free
24th July 2015, 06:56 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 722
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

Unzip the ROM
Delete the build.prop file in the ROM
Download the build.zip file in attachments
Unzip it
Put the build.prop from the archive in the ROM
Zip it and try to install again.

fail
error 3
24th July 2015, 07:16 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Still same error
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes