[ROM] [5.1.1] Liquid Dark 5.1.1 For Galaxy Grand Prime [LAYERS] [11-Jan-2017]

Search This thread

Owen007

Nov 14, 2016
Lucknow

Rockyyay

Jul 20, 2016
thanks for the options to fix the camera problem guys...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Man dont blame him he did a good job. Its up to you if u dont like cyanogen camera then change back to stock camera its easy to do so. Good luck

Man can you tell how to do that ???

klevi02

Sep 3, 2016
@Rockyyay cyanogenmod camera is not at bad. only a bug when make manual focus with flash light. So, if you want to make photo on the dark just let the camera to make an auto focus with flash

Reactions: Rockyyay

Owen007

Nov 14, 2016
Lucknow
thanks for the options to fix the camera problem guys...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

If u have stock rom then extract its system.img with system extractor then go the /app or /privateapp something like that there u will find your camera u can add replace it with cyanogen camera or ask anyone to give u his stock camera good luck.

Reactions: Rockyyay

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Bro I am happy with your work i hope i will get for my device too and i need your whatsapp or anything :)
You don't use WhatsApp group of Grand Prime? I'm there my name is Hassan Sardar, Everyone there knows me nd it is constantly updated with latest news on our device. I recommend you to join that group nd there you can find my number as well.

If u have stock rom then extract its system.img with system extractor then go the /app or /privateapp something like that there u will find your camera u can add replace it with cyanogen camera or ask anyone to give u his stock camera good luck.
The stock camera doesn't work in any custom rom. It needs a lot of work from an app dev to port it to custom. Framework nd jar related files. Simply install Google Camera to avoid any issues or Open Camera.

@Rockyyay cyanogenmod camera is not at bad. only a bug when make manual focus with flash light. So, if you want to make photo on the dark just let the camera to make an auto focus with flash

I read your message in WhatsApp group, you weren't sure if problem exists in all cameras. No the problem exists only in default camera. :)

Reactions: Unknown.Guy

Owen007

Nov 14, 2016
Lucknow
You don't use WhatsApp group of Grand Prime? I'm there my name is Hassan Sardar, Everyone there knows me nd it is constantly updated with latest news on our device. I recommend you to join that group nd there you can find my number as well.

The stock camera doesn't work in any custom rom. It needs a lot of work from an app dev to port it to custom. Framework nd jar related files. Simply install Google Camera to avoid any issues or Open Camera.

I read your message in WhatsApp group, you weren't sure if problem exists in all cameras. No the problem exists only in default camera. :)

Yea i knoe about u hassan i asked u maybe one month ago why do u add sardar? M i right i saw u in whatsapp.

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Yea i knoe about u hassan i asked u maybe one month ago why do u add sardar? M i right i saw u in whatsapp.
Ohh Okay. Yes then I wasn't using WhatsApp so couldn't reply. Text me again there nd mention me.

He will fix it soon i guess
Maybe but for now I guess our Developer stopped work on Cm12.1 so not sure. ;)

Platform ARM?
Gapps link?
yes, select arm, 5.1.1 pico/nano ect. (what you want)

Added the Gapps link nd configuration in OP Downloads. :good:

Reactions: Unknown.Guy

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
call not getting through it connects but no audio comes or goes through

yes you are right. on both SIMs... like in CM 14.1 obout a month ago. incall audio and microphone does not work @Has.007

Hi, I didn't test InCall Audio so I didn't know. I'll try to fix it in a day or two or else I'll build the MM 6.0.1 version.
Sorry for replying late I was busy with managing the J5 ROM nd thread to make it user-friendly. :)

Has.007

Sep 13, 2015
Curepipe
Reactions: Zep0th and klevi02

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Liquid_Dark_Logo.png

LiquidDark is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave! While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Features
    RRO layers
    All LiquidSmooth features
    - Android-5.1.1_r30 -
    - LiquidDark (CM-Base) Kernel -
    - Build with UBERTC toolchains -
    - Download Center -
    - Layers -
    - Battery and Notification Lights -
    - Status bar clock customization
    - Status bar brightness control -
    - Status bar customization Quick Settings -
    - Status bar tap to sleep -
    - Navbar customization -
    - LCD Density -
    - Blacklist -
    - Quick pulldown listpreference -
    - Weather display to status bar -
    - Listanimation Views and Interpolator -
    - AOKP Custom System animations -
    - App Circle Sidebar -
    - Custom Carrier label -
    - Advanced Reboot -
    - Battery text mode -
    - Live Volume Steps -
    - Volume key cursor control -
    - Network speed indicator -
    - Clear recents button -
    - Back button app kill -
    - Toast Animations -
    - LiquidDark Wallpaper app -
    - CM LockClock -
    - Slim Recents -
    - Live Display -
    - Get more RAM and faster responses by disabling verify-bytecode! -

INSTALLATION GUIDE
    1. I dare you to take a complete backup of your ROM nd data.
    2. Download ROM nd Gapps.
    3. Reboot to recovery.
    4. Format System, Cache, Data & Dalvik Cache
    5. Install ROM & Gapps.
    6. Reboot.
    Please be patient first boot will take sometime.

Downloads:
    Fortuna3g (xxu)
    Fortunave3g (xcu)
    Liquid Dark Patch
    Gapps/ARM/5.1/Pico

Bugs:
    None. Let me know if you face any.
    Messaging app nd File Explorer aren't in the zip package so flash Liquid Dark Patch in recovery nd they would be installed.

Thanks To:
    AOSP.
    Cyanogenmod.
    Liquid Smooth.
    @Ih24n Compressed Sources.
    @neonkat @Arvind7352 @kn06497
    Helping with build errors.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Liquid Dark 5.1.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Contributors
    Has.007
    Source Code: https://github.com/ZIM555/android_kernel_samsung_fortunaxx3g

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Twrp

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2017-01-10

Created 2017-01-10
    Last Updated 2017-01-11
    Update:
    Build for xcu is here:
    Fortunave3g (xcu)
    U build liquid dark MM based?

Yes next week.
    call not getting through it connects but no audio comes or goes through

yes you are right. on both SIMs... like in CM 14.1 obout a month ago. incall audio and microphone does not work @Has.007

Hi, I didn't test InCall Audio so I didn't know. I'll try to fix it in a day or two or else I'll build the MM 6.0.1 version.
    Sorry for replying late I was busy with managing the J5 ROM nd thread to make it user-friendly. :)
    is the battery good in this ROM? @Has.007

Bro this ROM is the best

For all who don't know about it before
    Liquid dark is the best performance rom for grand prime